Your favourite commercial with K-Pop idols

• Which video commercial with your favourite idol you like the most?

For me, it's an old one, but I love how they made a whole music video to promote a product.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Outfits, dance, everything is well made, my favourite type of commercial :)

Looking forward to hear your choice!

• idk what they were advertising but cool

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

Awesome Screen Awesome Camera Long Lasting Battery Life

• External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Jeno's commercials when he was little

• Any and all ads with Seolhyun.

SK Telecom always has my favorite of hers.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!