Can Bahiyyih overcome her current predicament?

• You have two main sides in this situation.

Side A) people who are stanning Bahi because she's HK's sister.

Side B) people who are hating on Bahi because she's HK's sister.

Side C) is currently emerging and slowly growing and those are people who genuinely like Bahi for who she is and see the potential in her and want to see her grow. They like her for her and started supporting her during the show and don't care for who her brother is and that isn't the reason why they're supporting her, she is the reason. I hope to see that side grow.

Side A) and B) are the problems. They're fighting among each other and poor Bahiyyih is the unfortunate victim of her circumstances. She's the younger sister of an already famous idol with a loyal fandom, and she's receiving both love and hate for it.

The people who are hating on her for it have no genuine reason to hate on her imho. They're just hating on her for nothing if you ask me. Sure, she got a lot of support but if you wanted to see somebody else debut, then you should've voted for them and that's that on that. You can't take it out on a young girl who has caused nothing of this.

I believe she can overcome this but only with hard work and perseverance. She can pull a Taemin. Hone her skills and work on them and prove people who call her untalented or not talented enough wrong.

I think she has it in her. I think with hard work she can grow. She's not talentless and her skills aren't bad. She can get even better. A hard road is ahead of her because some of her haters are genuinely insane imho, but she can do it.

I hope she's being offered a lot of support and there are mental health experts working with the company to help the winning girls, but especially her. The amount of hate she's received is something I've never seen anyone who hasn't even really debuted yet receive, and 100 percent of the hate for her is not warranted.

Some people are mistaking hate for constructive criticism and are trying to hide behind just being critical, but they're really not criticizing her for anything she did. You can say that her skills aren't perfect without hating on her, you know? But then you have to hold all the members to those same standards, otherwise you're a hypocrite.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• i dont hate her...she seems nice.

i hate her fans that think she is in the group bcos of her skills and visual and not her brother ^^ denying it just makes ppl hate her more, they need to be honest about it :thumbup:

• I think people overreacted too much and your whole paragraph is putting a lot of pressure on her.

Just let her be is the best answer. At this point, it's not her brother but her haters that make her this much relevant.

• I think people overreacted too much and your whole paragraph is putting a lot of pressure on her.

Just let her be is the best answer. At this point, it's not her brother but her haters that make her this much relevant.

She won't read this. My positive opinion on her and belief that she can prove the haters wrong if she works hard is not malicious.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• She will be popular that's for certain. Some people are just born to be popular and I think she's that type.

• Why is she similar with Taemin?

I think she will be fine. I saw her videos and think she’s an emerging superstar. Hope she will have proper support system though

Taemin at debut was lambasted for having poor live singing; seems really odd to believe that now when he's good on stage, but it happened.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• She won't read this. My positive opinion on her and belief that she can prove the haters wrong if she works hard is not malicious.

I understand your point but remember that she's about to debut in a group, not a soloist.

She's already in the line up, it's a done deal. Now her fate is in the group and they move together. Ofc she will work hard, so will other members to help their group gain relevancy. With her current skills, I don't think she lacks anything to work well in a group like izone but she will surely improve as she gets more training and experience. But they all will in the end, if you look at past produce groups. So I'm not sure why you have to singling her out as if she needs to work harder the others.

• I think she'll be fine once she debuts and people start seeing more sides to her and she has a chance to grow as a performer. She'll prove herself over time, I imagine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!