Do you want a change in concept for ITZY?

• This isn't a shade post, but their last two releases haven't done as well as expected.

Do you think it is time for a change in their direction?

There are plenty of groups that have changed up their concept fairly successfully. Girl's Day, Twice, CLC to name some.

I personally think it would be good if they moved towards a Miss A type of concept instead.

TBH, it's only a matter of time before they move away from teen crush.

Thoughts?

• I like their concept. It actually feels distinctive and recognizable as Itzy's stlye.

But I think if not soon, than after some time they will naturally move to maturer concept, at least partially, it comes with time.

And I don't think a group has to stick to just one kind of concept. I think Itzy's style works well for them now, but with time they'll want to try something new and that's fine.

Also I don't know what people expected, but their last two releases did quite well in my books, not every single song a big3 gg release is just going to be 'national hit' or something.

• Not really a concept change, but having a song like Mirror as a title track is great to diversify their catalogue

I like MITM & Loco tho :pepe-notes:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Not really a concept change, but having a song like Mirror as a title track is great to diversify their catalogue

I like MITM & Loco tho :pepe-notes:

Ahhhh I agree though! I would love song as Mirror as title track! :omgr:

• Is it time for Floptizy again? It's funny we let haters brainwash us thinking Mafia tanked while all of them were listening to it in the closet.

Stealing my dp? :pepe-cut:

Good thing I change it!

• I am sorry boo :pepe-sad: I tried to put some effects to not get mistaken with you but it's good you know your place :pepegrin: JK

why does she have dimples here? I never noticed it, only Ryujin's

Hihi ^^ I'll probably go back to Lia over some time, I have to promote tbz now since they are making a comeback.

Btw I think Yeji has a slight dimple only on one side and if she's smiling super hard

EWSa6opU0AAtMpb.jpg

EWSoWPcX0AI3en9.jpg

It's really cute!

I'm turning this into Itzy appreciation thread now hah :eyebrowsr: :wellr: :yesr:

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• Nothing wrong with the concept, it's their latest songs that sucks.

The first three singles was pretty good, with Wannabe as the peak and was a really good song.

Everything from Not Shy and forward is so boring I want to shoot myself in the head.
    It's like JYP just gave up on the group after the good start.

• I have seen all these pics and videos of her everyday and still forgot :pepe-peek: Flop stan.

I am going to check your Boyz songs when it's out for sure <3

• I think they should go back to the I love myself, i am oh so unique concept. Nowadays it's all love themes mostly as titles.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• I have seen all these pics and videos of her everyday and still forgot :pepe-peek: Flop stan.

I am going to check your Boyz songs when it's out for sure <3

I feel like when you get used to seeing someone a lot, it's even easier to forget, I was surprised by the dimple at first too!

And you are not a flop stan for sure! <3 <3 <3

Ahhh thank you, yes, please check them out :pepelove1:

• With Mafia; they did went for a different more mature concept but i felt the song lacked personality. Like every itzy song has a relatable emotional appeal Wannabe; dalla dalla; icy. i do think they should move from teen crush to a more adult perspective. But i would like their songs to still be about loving yourself or party type songs.

i've said before i think Avril Lavigne type songs will suit them so well. Their pop rock songs are best for them. Songs like Complicated; i'm with you.

itzy songs like Nobody like you and Don't give a what fits them to a T. Songs that appeal to girls and rebellious type songs.

• I personally would love something like this.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i've said before i think Avril Lavigne type songs will suit them so well. Their pop rock songs are best for them. Songs like Complicated; i'm with you.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I personally would love something like this.

• With Mafia; they did went for a different more mature concept but i felt the song lacked personality. Like every itzy song has a relatable emotional appeal Wannabe; dalla dalla; icy. i do think they should move from teen crush to a more adult perspective. But i would like their songs to still be about loving yourself or party type songs.

i've said before i think Avril Lavigne type songs will suit them so well. Their pop rock songs are best for them. Songs like Complicated; i'm with you.

itzy songs like Nobody like you and Don't give a what fits them to a T. Songs that appeal to girls and rebellious type songs.

Would be awesome to see them do an Avril Lavigne-esque comeback!

I'd like to see something like Hush or Goodbye Baby from Miss A.

• i think they're doing fine.

their concept is fine.

as long as fans are enjoying it

• External Content youtu.be

Something like this would be great too!

• What makes you so sure that Yeji and Yuna who is 17 are comfortable showing their ass on Camera!!

Yeah, forgot to add we need to wait Yuna. I said no safety shorts showing, u blind? Anyway, just because a woman is shaking her ass doesn't mean she a ho, y'know? You are the most prejudiced user here so it's funny you are trying to lecture me.

Since you are from Africa yada yada, here's how we do it in Brazil

Keep in mind this is far from what I find acceptable fot Itzy as well as they are in such a sexist industr

• External Content open.spotify.com

Something like this will suit them

• Those women who are comfortable showing skin are free to do so, good for them, but I don't go around telling women they should show skin for my amusement. Who even said they are hos!! That's top 10 dumbest gotcha moment on akp..

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!