Change is inevitable even for me

• Official Post

And we are all getting old, and by that, I mean we are getting (more) mature as time goes by. (I do hope so for some!) And by being mature, we are starting to comprehend things profoundly; we try to deal with stuff in a more sensible way. We get better at handling things because we learn from experiences; we use it as an instrument for us to change for the better. Growing old is hard; Adapting to change is harder. Those things are inevitable, which means we must always be accustomed to changes, for that is the only constant thing in this world.

Why can’t things just go back to how they were? Because as time changes, people change, our perspectives change, and the world changes with it. Without change, humans will not understand the true meaning of value and worth. Nothing is permanent in this world, that is a fact. We have to accept that some things/people are not meant to stay in our lives. Life can be a bit cruel at times, but I still believe that things do happen for a reason.

Change can mean many things, and realistically speaking, not all of them are good. In fact, some people might perceive change as a bad thing. Nonetheless, the general interpretation of change is actually good. For it allows the world and the people in it to develop. We cannot stay on a single condition for so long. We need to move on; we need to move forward.

Change is a part of life; it makes us grow as a person. And it makes us discover new things. People come and go and it really, really, really, reeeeaaally sucks. But that’s the law of nature, and it’s not going to change.. not for you, and definitely not for me.

Posted this on PYRT THREAD

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

67dfeddca81ff4a0bc1cb6b0a2542459.gif

• True. For one getting old sucks and you’ve got to deal with more health issues.

I don’t like change either and wish things could stay as they are in every way. I’m a bit of a liver of the past as the future frightens me a lot,

• Official Post

I read everything but for those that haven't or can't be bothered

looking at you @ripia

shy is being a boomer!!!!!!

I am a boomer :P

so true. a lot has changed for me within a year. I had to learn that I cannot change what has happened, but I can control what the future holds for me. and I will always do what is best for me moving forward. change is good and it can force us out of our comfort zone (which can lead to good things) as well

Well said. :yesr:

And thank you. Joy is very pretty <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!