Am I the only one who finds this a huge issue for SWF?

• The battles judging asking the judges to give their votes one by one.

It should be all 3 judges casting the votes for the winners together but now it feels it's always one after another.

You will have Boa voting for A, and WITHOUT FAIL Taeyong will vote for B and then the other guy is the deciding factor. No hate but feels like Taeyong is just always voting the opposite of the first vote.

And they be like peaking at each other's votes like??? Gather your balls and vote properly

• More than the cards, I wish they would conduct a challenge for the judges where they try to go thru the entire show without saying “ vibes”and “my style”

Right? I swear Taeyong is always (no hate to him but it's facts) 'Oh this is so my style' and I'm like erm you should be voting on style. You should be voting based on their dance capabilities, their musicality in their dance not 'OMG this is my style'

• Right? I swear Taeyong is always (no hate to him but it's facts) 'Oh this is so my style' and I'm like erm you should be voting on style. You should be voting based on their dance capabilities, their musicality in their dance not 'OMG this is my style'

I do wonder sometimes if they refrain from commenting on technical aspects cos they think they will be criticised by ppl for being “rude” or “talking about things they have no clue about “ cos obv the dancers on the show are much more professional and talented than the judges

• I don't watch this show but leave Taeyong alone :pepe-cut:

I'm still wondering why they didn't air this last part of Taeyong Monika talking. They showed it in the teaser but it was nowhere to be found in the episode

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• More than the cards, I wish they would conduct a challenge for the judges where they try to go thru the entire show without saying “ vibes”and “my style”

i understand why they say that, (it's hard to compare skilled wacking and lets say, a bgirl without having experience in either) but this only highlights how the judges don't really understand much of what they're judging. it does feel like showy moves would win over skilled moves for them. luckily most dance moves are showy, but i still don't like this.

yell for instance, didn't win a single battle afaik, and the day after she was eliminated, she took part in the national breaking contest that is the gateway for asian games, and won it. she's the best bgirl in korea, and among the top 10 in the world, and she couldn't pick up even one win in swf so that just goes to show how the judges knew nothing about it.

the judges just piss me off in general-

another thing that pisses me off is prowdmon getting eliminated without any battles because wtf

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• Judges even vote for what performances they personally like. They should consider the technique and level of difficulty. And most of all they have 0 knowledge when it comes to BBoy which is a big insult to yell.

• That’s y I am looking forward to the spin off show where these wonderful dancers will be mentors and Judges. It would be interesting to see how they judge and give inputs

• Right? I swear Taeyong is always (no hate to him but it's facts) 'Oh this is so my style' and I'm like erm you should be voting on style. You should be voting based on their dance capabilities, their musicality in their dance not 'OMG this is my style'

I don't watch the show, but now I'm curious how will he do in NCT Hollywood if he's really going to be one of the judges.

• I'm still wondering why they didn't air this last part of Taeyong Monika talking. They showed it in the teaser but it was nowhere to be found in the episode

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't watch the show x2 but now I'm intrigued by the apparent drama :pepelove2:

Well played icy

• I am actually so disappointed with the panel chosen for judging lol. Could have atleast brought professional dancers from their home country.

That's why I stopped watching SWF live. And switched to watching performances on yt.

Same lol

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!