Am I the only one here who feels like...

• ... i can't make a thread or comment about anything that isn't 100% positive without the fans escalating things and making it into an argument? This is something I've been feeling a lot on this forum,,, but why do you come to a kpop forum if you don't want to have discussions, and just want everyone to talk about sunshine and rainbows when it relates to your bias? isn't that what stan twitter is for? why are you on a discussion forum? why is all nuanced discussion that isn't blind praise considered hate?

I but anyways, i understand people have right to defend their faves, and there can be a lot of trolls and antis on here, so maybe people are just feel over-protective, but this black and white way of looking at conversations kinda removes the purpose of coming to a FORUM (which I always believed to be a place for more nuanced discussions compared to twt or instagram)

thank you if you sat through my rant, here's a gif for your time :) (STAN STAYC)The stage names that the STAYC members could have debuted with – Knetizen -  KpopHit - KPOP HIT

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• I guess it depends?

Sometimes people might overthink stuff and think that certain comments are out to shade idols (although I don't deny at times there are comments/posts that are worded to obviously be shady)

Probably also depends on the user. Like if someone who doesn't really have a track record of being overly shady, posts a thread that might seem shady, people might just think it's a joke thread, or maybe even come to respect their opinions because they don't have the reputation of being purposefully shady.

Also lastly, if any posts are targeted to popular groups who have larger fandoms here, be prepared for the fans to come for you. Like if you post something shady about Day6 it's probably just me and like 2 - 3 of my more active MyDay homies that will come for you. Which you probably won't I guess since it isn't worth trying to make a post just to trigger 4 ppl in the forum

:-):-):S:S

• Official Post

Too much trolling has made people on edge. It's one thing when it's a known troll because you can clown them pretty well, but some of these threads are being made specifically to trigger people for entertainment. Those threads just devolve into name calling and toxicity.

People need to remember that this is just kpop. It's not that serious. If someone doesn't like your faves then oh well. Sucks for them. But some people literally take someone saying "I don't like X group or X song" as the most offensive thing a person can say.

If you don't like a group I like then that's fine. It has nothing to do with me or my enjoyment of things I like. In the ultimate words of Johnny... not my problem.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It gives me the irrits too. You can’t make any comment about one group in particular or their fandom without people coming at you from all directions. It’s immature and so annoying, they’re also like a dog with a bone and won’t let go. In the end they go on my block list.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!