post a song and i'll tell you if i think it's noise music or not (and why)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Enhypen's Tamed-Dashed

purely because among your definitions, you mentioned songs where the instrumental is louder that the vocals in the other thread

i'd say it's noisy but it's not noise music to me

it has a very natural build up and it doesn't really change abruptly anywhere. i would probably listen to it if the intruments were softer, but the melody carries the song harder than the beat

i would say the mixing is bad/not to my liking but it's a very cohesive song imo

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Because people in the other thread (and the video creator) keep citing this as noise and I can't understand it:

External Content www.youtube.com

i don think this is noise music either

i personally love weeekly so i might be biased though

the song isnt exactly cohesive, but it isnt jarring either, and there's no loud bass/drums covering their voices

i would classify this as noise music yes, mostly because of the instrumentals during the rap

it is a very tasteful, rock, noise music bop tho

for me, whether or not rock music qualifies as noise music depends on the parts.

this specific dreamcatch song gives me a headache, so yes, i would consider it noise music

• Because people in the other thread (and the video creator) keep citing this as noise and I can't understand it:

yes, i think it's noise music

the chorus really sticks out and it doesn't have a tune that carries it either,

on top of that, it doesn't exactly fit the categories of rap or rock that would sort of exempt it from the definition i stick to

plus the beat in the bridge is annoying

ofc not

bop of the century

this one is super duper close

a little more instrumentals and it would be noise music, but it's mixed well so to me it wouldn't be noise music. tastefully done edm on the noisier side, but not noise music

ofc not

a strong melody, and a constant progression and beat that doesn't switch up weirdly anywhere

i personally hate some spoken parts in it so i stream the yves v remix instead

i dont know-

it's hard to tell. by 2021 standards, yes, but by the standards of when it was released (bad mixing in general) no

it's iconic and a bop tho

badly mixed in my opinion

they have some beautiful vocals and instrumentals hidden under the loud beat

almost noise but not noisy enough

~ ω

bop of the century

• How you like that? I'm curious what you think lol

• I actually think this is noise music but I love it

Linking this rando lyric vidoe cause i aint gonna give this monstrosity an actual official view lol.

• How you like that? I'm curious what you think lol

not you posting the dance practice-

i personally dont think it's noise music. everything has a fixed tune to it, and the beat builds up and drops without switching up anywhere. the bada bing bada boom boom boom is slightly annoying but the instrumentals kind of sell it.

the only blackpink song i think is noise music is crazy over you ("like eee" i'm looking at you)

• I actually think this is noise music but I love it

sorry but this is aespas worst song and i hate next level-

this song makes me cry and not in a good way :(

Linking this rando lyric vidoe cause i aint gonna give this monstrosity an actual official view lol.

crappy rap, nothing new nothing noisy

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!