Kim Seon Ho is kinda pathetic

• so he lied to her by saying that he would need to pay for a high endorsements fees if he got a child but at that time he's only started getting popular and barely have any ads.

So he lied about the 700 thousand USD fees that he need to pay but still ended up here now, having to pay the money that he made up with lies in the past .

his ex-gf also said that he really love money because he's born poor or whatever, and that's fine but he really lose himself after he got the money. The next day after he ends thing with her on the phone, he went on a department store to buy luxury items, like how comical can you be.

Now what luxury items? karma is really a bitch. if he could just humble himself and have the baby, he would not be in this situation right now.

and if you read the full text on koreab0o, you would know that he really tried hard to make sure that there's no evidence of his relationship with that woman, like he knew that this have the potential to come bite him in the future.

Juyeon is not such a good boy.

EvpSrEvWgBQjy7U?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited once, last by ripia: spoiler edited in ().

• You may want to censor the last sentence, there are minors, on this site. I agree 100% though. Just letting you know.

• he really is..I was such a big fan I'm so disappointed

the fact that he treated her like that really shows his character, if he were just getting married, treated her well and took responsibility everyone would've viewed this situation better.

I watched over 90 eps of his variety that the pd and other members worked so hard for too, he ruined things for the cast

• Jus like girls in kpop and korean entertainment you will never have this problem. I guarantee half of yawls kpop boys and actors are assholes in someway shape or form

• I’m team Han Ji Pyeong X Seo Dal Mi in Start-up and kinda like Seonho acting. I’m also really glad that he has risen up in this past year as he really deserves it.

But of course, what goes around, comes around. His past finally bite him in the ass and he has to pay for consequences.

Anyway, the amount of his fans still defending him or okay with this… :rolleyes:

• Jus like girls in kpop and korean entertainment you will never have this problem. I guarantee half of yawls kpop boys and actors are assholes in someway shape or form

But out of my experience I have seen more actors who are piece of shits than rude idols. Korea puts them on a pedestal and wonders why a lot of them turn into rich piece of shits

• As someone who really liked his works this is just so disappointing... He really built his image the proper way for all of it to come crashing down like this..

I enjoyed hometown cha cha cha so much but this news kinda took away some of that now..

Should have just had the baby and paid those 900M won cause now you are stuck with an extremely bad image + having to pay off 14B won..

karma I guess

• They are both pathetic. This girl is only seeking revenge because he left her. Do yall really think that she would have posted this if they were still togtehr. The abortion is not the issue her, she is bitter and onyl seeks revenge. The extra things she has added on her post about him liking money and all the other stuff proves it. The abortion was just icing on the cake to make the public sympathise with her. In the end she chose the abortion also, she stayed with him. Its not right that she pushes all the blame onto him. Abortion is not right but dmn this girl is just angry that he left her. That's what I am getting from her.

• I’m team Han Ji Pyeong X Seo Dal Mi in Start-up and kinda like Seonho acting. I’m also really glad that he has risen up in this past year as he really deserves it.

But of course, what goes around, comes around. His past finally bite him in the ass and he has to pay for consequences.

Anyway, the amount of his fans still defending him or okay with this… :rolleyes:

I was on the opposite team. I never liked his character in the drama. In the Start Up, the good man image did not suit him at all, and I couldn't feel the sincerity of his character. :pepenomad: Turns out he wasn't like that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!