Lisa fully deserves her collab

• i mean when has yg ever promoted any of the girls right-

but i agree, rose and lisa had particularly shitty promotions because of covid, and lisa's was somehow worse than rose's even though rose's was during peak pandemic

I actually think Rosé had the best promo of the three, but her solo was delayed so much so it was always bad for her. YG always does the bare minimum, but with Lisa it was even worse than that...

• Of course she has to say she really treasures it, it's her solo song that she's promoting lol! :rolleyes: What's she gonna say, it's a disgusting song no one should ever listen to in their right minds?

If LALISA was the best song among the ones that Teddy gave her, he must've given her shit other choices to begin with. Say what you want but most people didn't think it was the best title track choice + organic gp preferred Money. General opinion among K-pop community is that Lisa was thrown under the bus with this debut w/YG, letting her have an experimental title track for her solo debut + less than 1 week promotion. Don't believe me, why don't you ask the forum or backtrack threads about her debut?

Wut? Is this kurapika-BTS alt account? lol

The forum literally HATED HYLT and KTL and those are BP's most popular songs. Why would you ever ask AKP for an opinion on "quality" music lol.

And how is Lalisa experimental? It is literally peak Blackpink. Rap, trap, drop, vocal bridge.

ETA: And Lalisa is better than On the Ground, cmon now. And better than Money, frankly.

• Nope this is just MY account LMAO.......my older username was plushiesexual if you must know, but I forgot the password so it is technically the "alt account" of plushiesexual. :P (IDEK who kurapika-BTS is since I just came back to the forum the other day)

Um, isn't that YOUR individual subjective opinion on what song is better or what is "quality" music, lol, that "Lalisa" is a better song than "Money"? :watt: Does THAT reflect your logic that popularity = quality music, LMAO? Because you know, "Money" did much better than "Lalisa" did, and much more organically too?

If we are going by "quality music" = "group consensus", most people in the Kpop community will DEFINITELY not agree that Lalisa is better than On The Ground honey, and *DEFINITELY* not better than Money...................if we're following your logic that "popularity = quality".

And even if it wasn't, popular music / = better quality music (see "Look What You Made Me Do?" being one of Taylor Swift's biggest hits ever + "Friday", "What Does The Fox Say?" & "Call Me Maybe" being some of the top songs in America at one point lmao, as well). HYLT + KTL songs by BP did better objectively speaking because BP was later in their career & already more internationally famous due to the success of D4....whether those songs were "better" is subjective yeah?

Making the chorus "Lalisa Lalisa love me, Call me Lalisa love me" wasn't experimental? Are those typical lyrics, even for a K-Pop song?? If you want to go by "popularity = quality" argument, Me + my sis waited + watched Lalisa when it premiered with no subtitles and our initial reaction was "WTF??? This is awful music" before we had any understanding of the lyrics to make sense of the song at all, and if you scroll back to the initial comments on the video before subs were released you will see many if not most other people agreed.

IDK why you got so mad but anyway wasn't hating on Lisa, just YGE for giving her LALISA....if you see the other comments I made in this thread I am clearly a Lisa-biased BLACKPINK fan and was defending her (but an OT4 stan overall, like I was of their predecessors 2NE1).

• I actually think Rosé had the best promo of the three, but her solo was delayed so much so it was always bad for her. YG always does the bare minimum, but with Lisa it was even worse than that...

they benefited from the delay though, no way they achieve any of the accolades if they released in 2018-2019 as originally scheduled. Their international recognition and fandom was a fraction of the size. Plus the delay allowed their fandoms the time to collect funds to buy hundreds of thousands of albums.

• sometimes I wonder if you guys read your posts before posting them, yall way beyond repair atp

who cares about a fashion show crowd please, do yall hear yourselves? She couldn't go because of the situation in Milan and Lisa being a Thai passport holder

And she just had several weeks off in France with her family and is about to release her collab, need yall to drop this "mistreated" narrative because there are actual idols who are in fact suffering for real

I feel you.

It must be really tried talking to a wall.

You cant use logic with these people.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!