Lisa better not have her solo in July

• Seriously, this would be so unfair on her. There won't be music shows because of the Olympics, so she won't get the chance to perform there, which would suck.

Then there is the fact we already have the 4+1 project, which many Blinks are saving up for. The huge OT3 accounts will take this as an opportunity to make excuses to not raise funds for Lisa, so she will lose out in that respect too. People will never choose Lisa first sadly.

Jennie and Rosé got great promo periods, and Lisa deserves the same. Releasing Lisa's solo in July would really throw her under the bus for a multitude of reasons. I would rather wait until September or October so she can have the spotlight to herself.

• After August i believe the concentration will be on BP's comeback.

I prefer next year.

But they promised Rosé and then Lisa, so Lisa fans will rightly be annoyed if there is a group comeback instead. YG remains the worst!

I truly believe they don't want Lisa to succeed..

• But they promised Rosé and then Lisa, so Lisa fans will rightly be annoyed if there is a group comeback instead. YG remains the worst!

I truly believe they don't want Lisa to succeed..

This is YGE we are talking about here.

Look at how long it took Rosé solo to be released.

At the end of the day group activities would and should take precedence over solo music activities.

Bp not having a comeback this year will just be ridiculous.

I really don't see Lisa having much success for her solo be it in July or after August.

To me next year is the best choice.

• Tbh I agree with you. Our priority should be a group cb. I don't want BP to release nothing this year!! So if we go by this whole surprise then it's better to focus on BP this year all along and promote Lisa and her solo next year!

• I'm not trying to say something negative, but with the popularity of Lisa all around the world she would do really well internationally. In Korea, yes maybe they need a different time.

She could be absolutely huge, her popularity is insane. But YG clearly didn't want her to be the most popular member. I am sure her solo will be released at a ridiculous time to try and justify never giving her one again.

• I'm not trying to say something negative, but with the popularity of Lisa all around the world she would do really well internationally. In Korea, yes maybe they need a different time.

It's bc in s.k. there won't be music shows and YGE already promoting BP anniversary is already a hint that their focus are in the group so i rather have group content then Lisa rushed solo in between. she will be a success for sure, but it won't be massive as it should within the fandom which I believe also want different schedules.

• Considering the 4+1 project is made up of different events, having Lisa's solo plus other OT4 events leading up to the anniversary, in the same month, will just be ridiculous.

• Your reasoning is pretty absurd. Look, we all know YG is incompetent, obviously in the ideal world Lisa's solo should come in early June, so everyone has time to save up for group CB later. But given the situation now, it's best to release Lisa solo before the group CB.

We all know the biggest single contributor to BP album sales is Lisa's China bar, so if you push Lisa's solo to the end of the year AFTER the group CB, we can be sure her China bar is going to boycott the group CB and the sales will drop anyway.

Compare that to having Lisa's solo released in July, she blows it out of the water, and attracts millions of new fans who will fill the void for Lisa China bar's lack of purchasing power for the group CB. I think this is the best course of action.

To sum it up, delaying Lisa solo again will do more damage than releasing it in July.

• Considering the 4+1 project is made up of different events, having Lisa's solo plus other OT4 events leading up to the anniversary, in the same month, will just be ridiculous.

Agreed. It would really sabotage Lisa if they did that. I would rather wait so she can have the promo and spotlight she deserves!

• But your reasoning is absurd too. You want Lisa solo to happen just so she will attract more fans to the group while her own solo will be released in a bad time? Just for what?

Oh well, Lisa c bar will stop helping the group so let's make sure Lisa solo happens now so their solo fans will still help BP.. what a clownery ...

Blinks are fine and I think Lisa c bar (which is by far the most profissional) will prefer a group cb and after a well promoted Lisa solo.

• But your reasoning is absurd too. You want Lisa solo to happen just so she will attract more fans to the group while her own solo will be released in a bad time? Just for what?

Oh well, Lisa c bar will stop helping the group so let's make sure Lisa solo happens now so their solo fans will still help BP.. what a clownery ...

Blinks are fine and I think Lisa c bar (which is by far the most profissional) will prefer a group cb and after a well promoted Lisa solo.

Ok, My bad, for some reason I read the OP and thought she meant the other way round, as in fans won't be buying the group CB. Not sure why that happened since she worded it pretty clearly.

Anyways, I still think it's best to not push her solo back anymore. Asking YG to delay something is like negotiating with the Devil. They can barely release any BP content, delaying it is a dangerous thing to ask for, who know what else would happen later in the year.

Also, we don't know what concept is Lisa's song. If it has some summer vibes to it, maybe they have to release it in the summer, otherwise it won't work as a winter comeback.

• She could be absolutely huge, her popularity is insane. But YG clearly didn't want her to be the most popular member. I am sure her solo will be released at a ridiculous time to try and justify never giving her one again.

To be honest, I don't really adore Lisa like other BP members and I hate some of her rude fans. (I'm sorry)

But if YG is pushing someone and then trying to limit the popularity of someone, it will be VERY UNFAIR for any member. If YG treats Lisa this way, fans have total rights to complain.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• It's bc in s.k. there won't be music shows and YGE already promoting BP anniversary is already a hint that their focus are in the group so i rather have group content then Lisa rushed solo in between. she will be a success for sure, but it won't be massive as it should within the fandom which I believe also want different schedules.

It's better to have the solo and group comeback NOT RELATED to each other or they will fight each other, so I agree.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!