Mnet seems like they hate Bahiyyih a lot, and it is very obvious

• TLDR:

She is not my pick and I'm okay with her. But I couldn't help to feel sorry for her by looking on how mnet treating her all this time. Despite being one of the popular contestant, she is among the girls that got the least screentime even when there are only few left now. The most screentime she get was from her video call with her brother.

Her truck today is the ugliest even when she win the event and her fans spend a lot of money on that crap. They edit her ending fairy to be really awkward and static for those 4 sec when she literally doing different pose and you can see it from different angle. Mnet also panned the camera to other girls during her part in their performance. Her shoot individual fancam is shaky, weird and they even cut half of her face. They also cut her out most of the time from her group for the girls planet fan meeting. Like, what's the reason, when she literally there!

They never show her improvement at all and never show the comment that she received from the planet master. I think she improved a lot from the first ep, and I noticed she never get any problem learning her part either for vocals or choreography. She always get the vocal 2 part which mean she is not that bad but mnet just didn't show anything about her make people assume she is not growing and make people hard to acknowledge her talent.

Honestly, she is contestant that her personality is still very mysterious to me till this day. We never get to see her personality and here we're already in the final week. From today's live, other trainees call her as happy virus which we never see her in that mood as mnet never want to highlight anything about her at all expect she is Kai's sister.

I feel so sorry for her. She received the most amount of hate just because she is someone sister and it is not even her fault. People mock her visual and knetz called her ugly is nothing new. Mnet didn't even look like they want her in the final line up. I hope, if you don't support her just don't throw hate to her. This goes to all contestants.

• I support mnet for this

If you don't like her it is okay, it is on you. She is not even my pick. But if you support someone to get this kind of mistreatment while she is fighting with her dream is just really dumb. She is just a minor and if you lost your morals over kpop, just take a rest.

• well I do have mixed feelings on this.. if they wanted they could have given her the screentime... but thats the case for literally every trainee.. but only some do end up getting it..

I do believe the hate wouldnt have been so bad if she has a little more polished skill but its understandable as she just began her trainee life and is very young..

if she makes it to the final lineup, it would really make a big differnce, neither will she drag them down nor will she stand out.. its very.. neutral.. I wont mind any girl in the top 18 to be in the finla lineup honestly they are all fine to me, but yeah I feel there are people right now more deserving of that spot

As for the hate she receives, thats very sad and unfortunate... she does not deserve that.. she seems kind and goofy, and overall a very nice girl.. She is also very pretty opposed to what people say when they hate.. I am sure she will do well in future..

You are dumb. Supporting msnake mistreatment?

I don’t follow the program but I seen a comparison video between the program and their music show performance. The lack of effort from mnet was shocking.

This is the latest from what I’m seeing.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you don't like her it is okay, it is on you. She is not even my pick. But if you support someone to get this kind of mistreatment while she is fighting with her dream is just really dumb. She is just a minor and if you lost your morals over kpop, just take a rest.

She had more screen time than most of other trainees at the beginning but she didn't deliver

Not ready. Go back to training

• She had more screen time than most of other trainees at the beginning but she didn't deliver

Only when they show her brother for cloud and after that, nothing at all. I don't really care if she is in the final line up or not as she is not my pick nor that I hate her. But there's more that they do to her than just a screentime. As I said, if you lost your morals over kpop, go to rest.

• She had more screen time than most of other trainees at the beginning but she didn't deliver

I seen the first two and I thought the same, she wasn’t ready. Can’t comment the later episodes as I don’t follow.

Also it seems like I seen more episode then you. They showed her talking to her brother then they took the worse part from her performance and showed that to everyone. How is that a lot?

:chen4:

Mnet obviously thought she never gonna make it this far so they didn’t put any effort in her parts.

That goes for the other trainees too with less screen time. Mnet might not rig the vote but they definitely pick their favorite. I can’t count how many Mnet show had the same pattern. Not showing certain members then towards the end when they make it that far they have to do a summary on how he or she performed in the previous rounds.

The other way around, they hype up a member to make the audience like them then if that person doesn’t goes through you get the drama and the show is heavily talked about.

:do7:

• I agree that she didn't deserve the hate she gets. It's not her fault that she is related to a famous boy group member. Although maybe this is unavoidable because usually things like this makes people jealous.

• Only when they show her brother for cloud and after that, nothing at all. I don't really care if she is in the final line up or not as she is not my pick nor that I hate her. But there's more that they do to her than just a screentime. As I said, if you lost your morals over kpop, go to rest.

Then don't ask 100 questions a day here if u can't accept other opinions

supporting setting up and editing from mnet? Hmm ok

Then don't ask 100 questions a day here if u can't accept other opinions

Says the one who said they are supporting mnet for it, that's merely "another opinion", you're agreeing with a channel's manipulation something they have done for other trainees and that isn't fair.

I think it's their revenge for i-fans being immature supporting her

that's a kpop stan pov not a company/channel pov

And the hate received is much more immature and still going on

Also you're talking about the company that constantly evil edits for clicks so yeah no that's not it

• that pretty much sums up what I think

I never voted for her (and downloaded that app) and stopped at episode 2 when I realized how made it is like all shows. I'm not sure she's ready but recent fancams have shown improvement.

It's sad that both mnet is doing the bare minimum and that the GP999 stan mob is still mocking her. I just saw today qrts of the tweet about the truck and it's all about mocking it and her. Although results will be hell for a few days, I hope the fandom of the final group will calm down because some of them are too much, even for kpop

• Mnet totally didnt give much screentime to show her growth, it is hard to connect with her. She is still very 'mysterious' to me.

And honestly, i think there are many trainees which deserve the spot on debut line than her. She is young, she has more time to improve. Both she and Myyah are not ready for debut yet imo

• Then don't ask 100 questions a day here if u can't accept other opinions

Because on this one I thought didn't expect to meet the ignorant one. See other comments. They do say she need more training and not ready for the final line up but they didn't blindly supporting how mnet treating her.

Just hoping one day, you will be in this position someday.

• I just want to see the meltdowns if she debuts, because I will laugh my ass off.

I don't watch the show, but one user I follow is a Bahiyyh stan and the amount of info I glean is enough for me to wish she gets in from the shit she's going through on the show and the hate she gets from Korean and I-fans.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!