(Rookie Battles) Rank Aespa's, CRAXY's,PIXY's, Tri.Be's, Lightsum's , Purple Kiss' , StayC's and Hot Issue's last singles from best to worst.

• Which are your favorites? 19

1. SAVAGE - AESPA (8) 42%
    2. GAIA - CRAXY (1) 5%
    3. ADDICTED - PIXY (5) 26%
    4. WOULD YOU RUN - TRI.BE (5) 26%
    5. VIVICE - LIGHTSUM (5) 26%
    6. ICONS- HOT ISSUE (5) 26%
    7. STEREOTYPE- STAYC (8) 42%
    8. ZOMBIE - PK (8) 42%

You're free to tranke these songs.

In my opinion:

1 - Savage - What can I say? I love rollercoaster songs and this song is definetely a trip for different places of KWANGYA starting with KWANGYA'S battlefield where Karina hits you harder, then a graveward of emojis wanting revenge, after that a rap battle in Kwangya's hair salon , following the encounter with naevis in the WINX's wood, afterwards an Skrillex concert and lastly The voice of KWANGYA with Nigning and Winter flaunting their vocal power LOL. I truly love this-

2-Addicted- I love the intensity and huntingness of this song ... it makes me feel addicted,LOL.I dare to say PIXY has the best discography among rookies, dope title tracks and dope side tracks. Interesting to say that I didn't like this song at first, but now I definetely love it. I'm so proud of them!!!! They feel so experienced!!!! PROUD DAD IN HERE!

3- Gaia - My most anticipated comeback and It didn't let me down!!! I love how some parts sound from the soundtrack of a movie... the chorus is intense and full of energy, I love it . it sounds an invocation, it gives me villain vibes!!! Also, can we talk about how some sounds take you to the jungle? I was taken to the jungle and eaten by the tribu of CRAXY with their talent! QUEENS!

4 - Icons - I love how fresh and tropical it sounds. That high note at the end of the song...OMG, gorgeous!

5- Would you run - Tri. be's sound is so interesting . This song is a bop and I can see this being played in a discotheque.

6- Zombie - OK. I commited the HUGE mistake of confusing the intro of their album for the main single. I was really let down when I didn't hear anything of the freaky purky in the zombie song and til this day I'm still pissed off about my mistake. Yuki has the best parts in the song though. <3

7-Stereotype- It's good, But I barely listen to it.

SO BAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ASAP >>>>>>>>>>>>> This.

8- Vivace - It's not remarkable. :(

Too lineal. I LOVE THEM AND IT HURTS ME TO PLACE THEM LAST.

I hope it grows on me...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's tough. Some of them are too new for me to have a final opinion on them but right now, I think my ranking would be something like this:

1. Purple Kiss - Zombie

2. PIXY - Addicted

3. TRI.BE - Woojuro (Would You Run)

4. Hot Issue - ICONS

5. Lightsum - Vivace

don't like

6. CRAXY - GAIA

7. STAYC - Stereotype

8. aespa - Savage

The last two are kinda tied. Aespa mixes the good and the bad for an infuriating result; and I just find STAYC overall forgettable and boring. It's hard to say what's worse but I nonetheless ranked STAYC above as I think I wouldn't skip Stereotype if it happened to appear on a playlist.

• 1. Would You Run (i've been obsessed with this. Easily the best chorus of the year for me)

2. Addicted

3. Savage

4. Icons

5. Zombie

6. Stereotype

7. Gaia

8. Vivace

• 1. Savage - Such an iconic song. Best pre-chorus of the damn year. Vocal performance on point (although I don't like the mixing of their voices). Still not a fan of the rap but I can pass it. Overall it wins however but it's too damn iconic and I've been playing it nonstop.

2. Would You Run - The chorus is so good! I also like the bridge and conclusion <3 Definitely adding to my playlist. It's only second because it's a teensy too "loud" for my liking and Savage is just unbeatable but again, THIS SONG IS SO GOOD!

3. Addicted - Wow! A very interesting song and in the best way possible. I love it. I don't really like the chorus that much but overall it's really "in your face" and unique.

4. Stereotype - Underrated song among the StayC fandom. I still (of course) prefer So Bad because that song is so amazing and iconic but Stereotype is only disliked because it doesn't hold up to So Bad's quality. On its own however, I like Stereotype. Definitely a vibe <3

5. Zombie - I absolutely looove the verses, but I'm not a fan of the zombiebibibibibibi in the chorus :( The first part of the chorus slaps too but the zombiebibibibi just gets too repetitive for my liking.

6. Icons - Not my taste but I can definitely see the appeal. A teensy bit better than "okay" but it's not on my level of "good". A solid girl group song I guess. The best part I can say about this song is probably the chorus.

7. Gaia - A very interesting song if I do say so myself. It's... okay. I don't think it's very good nor bad. I liked some of the instrumental choices in the song.

8. Vivace - Boring and quite bad. It's not TERRIBLE by ANY means but maybe it's just not my taste? There's nothing interesting about the song. I'm really sorry </3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!