Honestly, I don’t mind seeing Twice pass the NGG title down

• I don't see why Twice has to give it up. Is there a rule somewhere that there can only be one Nation Girl Group?

SNSD can still be the NGG while Twice is too. So now we can add another one in. SNSD, Twice, and the new group. That's good company to be in.

I'm going to be brutal -- sadly the general public moves on quickly so older groups aren't seen as the NEXT HOT THING but you're right that both SNSD and Twice are the NGG for different reasons and will always be.

People will say "X flopped" but that's not true.

You're right that at the end of the day, there's a certain standard that both have achieved.

• It's completely normal, it's the cycle and will continue to happen. Twice has slowly been on the decline from the title for a few years now and eventually someone is going to rise up and take that place, similar to how SNSD handed off the title to Twice around Cheer up/TT era.

All in all, what Twice was able to accomplish was truly incredible. I've found myself really enjoying their music and content these past few years. They are a group of talented hardworking people and I'm excited to see the next chapter in their careers.

• Well I’m happy that twice accomplished a lot and felt like this is the beginning they just have a debut in the west and still not doing individual promos I still feel they’re still not reaching their full potential

• Perhaps not as legendary as snsd but they have definitely set up a legacy that other jyp groups will look back to. They are literally a company defining group

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t know why I feel like the can be bigger and jyp holding them they really need some individual activities if the girls wants it but it’ll be really good for them if they do that

• I know they were NGG in like 2016-2018? idk if they are anymore though. I don't think they're a hot group rn like they were before since it's been a long while but they've definitely solidified their position as one of the NGGs. I don't think it's a title to pass down, it's a title that's shared with every group that reaches a certain status.

• it's good to have a title with great public recognition, but if everyone has the same title
    The title will lose his values and become boring

Imagine that 10 other gg will have the same title in the future...

Future groups deserve to have their own recognition and their own crown

“ < 4 you & her

• SNSD still get called the national girl group up to today, 5 years since their hiatus. The title is not passed down.

If the Korean public still deem Twice as NGG 5 years later the media and Knetz will still call them that

• It is just a title. Twice remains as one of the biggest girlgroups of all times.

The title Nation's Girlgroup is like a snapshot. Many groups have been the nation's girl group, even though the title officially went to SNSD for the first time. What Twice leaves behind is much more impressive than a title and even in 50 years, Twice will still be a household name because they made history.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!