[NB] NETIZENS BEING RACIST TO LISA AGAIN

• Lisa fans claim she is receiving unfair treatment by YG

Saturday, October 09, 2021

AVvXsEj6L7IfUe9K2BH2ebPxTQDbSoDZm8RvYUoeSjKeqv_6ZNiUUK1wsFvhBL8a-D2_WOMkAz8pfaEunn-JcJNR11Arp-cxXs70GzSJSEGrTc4vTOmeZ_9MGvcthUgjmw2FfQgKMMUABnuPZMz8vx8REXgeVxzEMGvZr-76nrg3n3j8Qd9_7D5SSzALu37t=s16000

AVvXsEiWjSew1CrV5h4SrcGv0sLDAZdL-9_0TxD0sg7xLDNFr1zT2ol8LYxF9mBOhrRZtWQGF4PfzjxTfmFrZu1jsNsfRa1IrIJWBUrVrLQjIYBbaHNtI20apsnrS-senP0u76i_YBNnHrJstxdtuvAxX1UI33DBOkwl_o_5n4w2FekXN0V4YZwm_gbMs3sH=w640-h506

Article: "YG boycott" Fans enraged over Lisa not attending Paris fashion week

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+788, -37] Just send her back to Thailand. They're being ridiculous.

2. [+383, -10] What is this bullsh*t? She was made a star in Korea and given plenty of promotion with a single release. They claim racism over everything and I've had enough with their inferiority complex.

3. [+323, -5] No matter how exceptional they think Lalisa is, what if she didn't have her amazing producers or her stylists? And if she wasn't even with YG, she never would've made it this far. Who produced her music video? Who made her this big with her solo? Inside the brains of her fans, they think she was like this from the start.

4. [+304, -7] Koreans are honestly foolish. They take all these foreign kids and train them into stars only to be backstabbed and hated on like this... I get that we add foreign members for better ease when it comes to entering foreign markets but in the end, we're the ones who suffer comments of hate and accusations of racism.

5. [+61, -3] Just keep our groups Korean like BTS ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+45, -0] They really think all of her success is owed to her being Thai ㅋㅋ Just send her back to Thailand and have her shoot a new music video using Thai technology ㅋㅋ

7. [+44, -1] It's because there are Koreans that YG exists and because YG exists that Black Pink exists, and because Black Pink exists that Lisa exists. Thai fans are free to misunderstand all they want but let's please remember the basics here.

8. [+31, -3] If Lisa left YG and went back to Thailand, could she produce music videos of her current quality? She may be able to earn fame in SEA but I don't know what more with her current talents...

-

Source: Naver

1. [+315, -7] Koreans do all the training all for these foreigners to act ungrateful

2. [+167, -13] Shouldn't it be Jisoo who's getting unfair treatment?? She's the only Korean member and yet has no solo of her own. YG has been pushing only the three foreign members. They should give her a song that plays up her talents. And Lisa? Let her go if she wants to go. Everyone knows she's the most famous anyway.

3. [+104, -4] It's over for Lisa if she ever leaves YG

4. [+56, -1] These fans don't realize that they only know about Lisa because of YG... why are akgaes being like this ㅋㅋ

5. [+25, -1] All of Lisa's akgaes acting like this are from SEA. Maybe they're projecting on to her because she's Thai but they don't buy any of the merchandise and all they do is make up ridiculous rumors and demands on the internet all day.

-

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+128] They must not know YG well... because if they were really discriminating against Lisa, they would've left her on the backburner ㅋㅋ

2. [+102] They claim discrimination with everything ㅡㅡ Lisa must feel embarrassed ㅠ

3. [+106] You give them a chair and they demand a bed

4. [+19] SEA fans are too much. If YG was discriminating against her, why would they put out her solo and accept her opinions on adding Thai themes to her music video???? With their Adidas ad, only Rose, Lisa, and Jennie got individual cuts, but none for Jisoo. When have SEA fans ever protested over that??

5. [+49] It's time we returned all of the foreign members back to their countries... there's always some type of problem that comes up with them

6. [+25] If I was Lisa, I'd be begging my Thai fans to please stay quiet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Black Pink but I'm not necessarily fan... and watching this is like watching a helicopter parent come to their daughter's workplace to throw a tantrum and I'm just watching through the partitions and feeling second hand embarrassment for the daughter

7. [+60] Lisa only got to where she is because of YG and yet they want to boycott YG? ㅋ what a joke

8. [+25] Black Pink is the group that YG is protecting with their lives right now ㅋㅋ they have two years left until contracts are up for renewal so YG is doing everything in their power to give them everything they want, what are these fans even talking about... ㅠㅠ

9. [+18] Imagine how big of a tantrum fans threw in the Bvlgari comments for them to put out a statement like "I hope it answers"...

10. [+31] Lisa's Thai fans are the ones bringing down her image

11. [+2] If anyone's being discriminated against, it's Jisoo. She's the oldest unni and doesn't even have a solo...

12. [+66] Only a minority of Korean fans are weird but all foreign fans are mentally weird...

13. [+47] Lisa and Jennie are close but it's always been the Thai fans who have been out to get Jennie since their debut

14. [+80] I will never understand the mentality of foreign fans

15. [+37] Lisa's probably so confused right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I think its important to remember that their opinions doesn't reflect on the entirety of Korea, but also what the fuck these people are so mean :sadface: probably cherry picked comments

only someone lacking common sense would generalise koreans based on these comments :pepe-clown-gear:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Disappointed but not surprised.

Yikes claiming she doesn't receive discrimination just because she had a solo and is in Blackpink. Just because she is famous and doing well does not mean she doesn't receive it. It's great her solo is out, but YG has done jackshit to promote it. Don't fucking excuse their laziness omg. Telling fans to shut up over legitimate concerns is NOT it.

:pepefacepalm:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• The moment they stop writing something like "oh Thai fans this Thai fans That "is the time they wake the fuck up Literally everyone in the world calls them racists and narrow minded I hope someone whos not pretentious and Korea boo tells them BC they still live in 2016 before Lisa debuted

Its truly embarrassing

• They really think YG isn't getting anything out of the girls, especially Lisa, when all the earnings of their artists have paid off the training and other expenses immensely (I know they don't make their trainees pay for the training unlike non-Big 3 companies, but I'm talking about the expenses accrued, especially since not all their trainees made it).

However, where you're at looking matters. It's true though that some Koreans are xenophobic (some act snobby and all high and mighty when they come to my third world SEA country) but our brains are hardwired to focus only on the negative. If you go to those kinds of sites, you'd find 'these Koreans.'

But... you also find ifans who are just as bad as them here on AKP, and who'd drag every South Korean for the few bad eggs over there.

• it was yg who went to thailand to look for thai trainees and beg her family to let lisa go to korea

Whatever they wanted wasn't in korea and yg found it in thailand

That then transform in the most popular female idol kpop has seen, lisa wont suffer if she leave yg, cant said the same for bp or yg

• how many times we will see this comment from Knetz?

"I've had enough with their inferiority complex."

before they will finally realize it's opposite and it's Knetz who feel superior to other Asian nations lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow so many harsh comments. As SEA myself, I have to tell you it’s kinda sad to see how some koreans perceived us :sadface:

You're also SEA? Nice. But for real, one of the statements saying SEA fans are too much... :pepe-cut: that's a broad generalization. As if some of their fellow countrymen aren't too much. They're actually considered the rudest tourists here in my country.

• how many times we will see this comment from Knetz?

"I've had enough with their inferiority complex."

before they will finally realize it's opposite and it's Knetz who feel superior to other Asian nations lol

LOL They're the ones (not all, of course) suffering from it. They look down on you once they know you're from a third-world country LOL

• K netizens are K netizens and they will always have their xenophobic and even racist responses, but Thai fans are not victims here. They are causing too much unnecessary commotion pushing the racism angle a little too much, considering that idols who get mistreated the most are OTHER KOREANS. So it's not exclusively to Lisa who is Thai. As a human rule, foreigners will always have it more difficult compared to native born people.

American faces prison in Thailand over bad hotel review
    Wesley Barnes sued by resort owner after posting negative comments on Tripadvisor
    www.theguardian.com

YG could have gone all out to make Lisa bigger, but they didn't do it for CL either. Were they being racist against CL? It's just internal politics and favoritism.

• They really think YG isn't getting anything out of the girls, especially Lisa, when all the earnings of their artists have paid off the training and other expenses immensely (I know they don't make their trainees pay for the training unlike non-Big 3 companies, but I'm talking about the expenses accrued, especially since not all their trainees made it).

However, where you're at looking matters. It's true though that some Koreans are xenophobic (some act snobby and all high and mighty when they come to my third world SEA country) but our brains are hardwired to focus only on the negative. If you go to those kinds of sites, you'd find 'these Koreans.'

But... you also find ifans who are just as bad as them here on AKP, and who'd drag every South Korean for the few bad eggs over there.

this! Korean netizens are really horrible, but international ones are just like them(if not worse to be honest), I would be a hypocrite to drag Koreans off a few people like this. It would be like me cancelling akp news section and commenters because they let articles like this get posted and comment really bad things.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/blackpink-better-off-without-jennie-why-i-cant-stan

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/jennie-friends-actually-never-died-never-will

I think people need to realize that all netizens are horrible and toxic, not just Korean ones.

• Yikes those comments... What the fuck is wrong with them?

On another note Lisa's akgaes are just bringing her unnecessary hate man she is currently with her family having a good time, she didn't need all this outrage by "fans", they always think they know it all

• this! Korean netizens are really horrible, but international ones are just like them(if not worse to be honest), I would be a hypocrite to drag Koreans off a few people like this. It would be like me cancelling akp news section and commenters because they let articles like this get posted and comment really bad things.

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…ut-jennie-why-i-cant-stan

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…lly-never-died-never-will

I think people need to realize that all netizens are horrible and toxic, not just Korean ones.

Those article titles...

Yikes! - Lisa, Money

Everyone needs to realize we're all problematic. And that we make mistakes. Some just make being toxic a lifestyle and personality trait.

• If you search for negative things you will find them! NB likes to focus on the negativity…

Lisa is also praised by many Koreans. Why aren’t we posting more positive things about her?

We do! But it doesn't get much attention tbh. I think I am the only one that thinks this but I feel like Knetz like Lisa but hate Thais for some reason. I have seen them being really nice to Lisa but hating on Thai/Sea fans at the same time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!