Church of Kpop

• Strolling through Youtube I rediscovered a particular episode of Jon Oliver's show Last Week Tonight on Televangelists

Televangelists: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) - YouTube

So I thought to myself why not start my church and seed faith

WELCOME one and all to the Mega Kpop Church (cheering in the background)

Today I want to talk about a very important topic Seed Faith - As we all know the new Akorn system has everyone excited bout how to earn more Akorns

What better way to do this than through Seed Faith.

I want you to send me your seeds that's right all those digital Akorns just send them/transfer them right over to me

But selfmate you ask what's in it for me why should I send you my Akorns well this is where it gets interesting my friend by sending me your Akorns you will be blessed by our Church and those Akorns will be returned to you in the future tenfold ney One hundred fold.

An example here should suffice you send me 10 Akorns right now and in one year you will see those seeds growing and manifesting 100 times over to 1000 Akorns. Yes that's what i said in one year check your Akorn balance in one year and see that 10 you sent me grow to 1000 PRAISE BE!

So click that transfer button and send me all your seeds yes I want all the Akorns and you will be rewarded by the kpop gods themselves multiple times over.

• Good luck with this "job" idea!! ^^^^

Thank you thank you but not giving a tithe can be a very bad idea i see no donations of seed from you :cursing:

I see you liked a post on 2PM's upcoming album - i mean i can see no good in future on your chances of obtaining such album without a meaningful donation to our Mega Kpop church :wink:

• Thank you thank you but not giving a tithe can be a very bad idea i see no donations of seed from you :cursing:

I see you liked a post on 2PM's upcoming album - i mean i can see no good in future on your chances of obtaining such album without a meaningful donation to our Mega Kpop church :wink:

I want 2ne1 album... 12000 akorns... ;(;(;(

I can just dream about it.

Wtf can I even write to get those 12000!???

I hardly got 2000 on the last forum in more than a year with games and spamming. xDD

• kittykitka

I see you also enjoy visiting the kpop Megachurch but have also failed to make a donation.

I see you're a blink but I don't see good things for you in the future.

I don't see good chances of you obtaining Rosé's album in the future... :(

What would Goddess Rosé and angelic Jennie (I don't have the image with me but think Angel Jennie in globe's new ad) think about this - they would be disappointed right?

• I see you're already at the religious guilting stage 👀

you're practically a pro now 😹

But you can't get me

It seems I'm loyal to another religion 🤭

• And here i thought you were going to take me to church for my obsession with ateez, e'last and noir and help me repent my sins....

My good friend the only to repent is through seed faith - donate your seeds and watch them those Akorns grow 100 fold!!!!

But in the future should our Megachurch grow in size and wealth :wink: I'm more than happy to take confession but in the meantime stream ATEEZ(에이티즈) - 'THANXX’ Official MV - YouTube

• My good friend the only to repent is through seed faith - donate your seeds and watch them those Akorns grow 100 fold!!!!

But in the future should our Megachurch grow in size and wealth :wink: I'm more than happy to take confession but in the meantime stream ATEEZ(에이티즈) - 'THANXX’ Official MV - YouTube

LOL i stream it every day :P as well as 10k other freakin things lol and i'm sorry my Akorns must remain with me for i'm a selfish squirrel lol

• I see you're already at the religious guilting stage 👀

you're practically a pro now 😹

But you can't get me

It seems I'm loyal to another religion 🤭

Another religion BLASPHEMY :cursing::thumbdown::cursing::thumbdown:

Guilt? no our Megachurch is completely benevolent :saint:

To repent your sins let thou know this "other" religion and thou will see if this other religion is worthy.

• What are the other tenets of the church?

Tenets? other than seed faith what else is there? Praise Be!

we are a multi disciplinary multi faith multi fandom church we cater to each and all...

Since I see you're a man of Better Transfer those Seeds I'm sure we can promote some Chicken Noodle Soup as our Church's preferred dish and like them you can choose to endure the hardships now but grow to the most powerful Akorn in the world later :)

• It's called blackpink and I follow it thoroughly 🙏

The devout followers call themselves blinks FeLs3fy.gif

Yes and praised be to BP

there's nothing more that i would like to see

than you transferring those Akorns to me

so you can be as rich as Goddess Rosie! ^^

We are a multi fandom church - its not called a Megachurch for no reason we incorporate all faiths and fandoms.

• uhhhhh.....im not into cults

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• uhhhhh.....im not into cults

cult what cult! We are a completely legitimate 100% legal according to the IRS, CRA, HMRC, ATO Caymen Island Tax Authority.

Like I said donate a mere 10 Akorns and see those Akorns grow 100 fold in a year ^^

• What about actual seeds? ^^

Oh no....I don't want actual seeds (Tzuyu says no to real Seeds!!!)

I'm not quite sure you understand my friend: you donate your Akorns to me and you will be blessed by Goddess Tzuyu herself with 100 fold return on the Akorns you donate... :love:

That's how the system works since the beginning of Jesus yesterday.

• Official Post

Can I join your religion? i don't think i can afford this oh great one

• blessed be the akorn deities

all praise the akorn life

:saint::saint::saint:

Oh no(er - Aussie Rosie accent) you have it all wrong my dear we do not worship Akorns at all - they are merely the seed. Nothing is worse than false worship of Akorns - you should immediately donate all your Akorns forthwith and in return Goddess Rosé will bless you will her album future Akorns...

The deities are the kpop gods themselves and I am but a mere humble servant here to promote the faith - SEED faith. So dig deep into your pockets and online wallets and remember for every Akorn you donate you shall be rewarded 100fold :saint: Praise Be

• Can I join your religion? i don't think i can afford this oh great one

Why the Megachurch of Kpop welcomes all - we are all encompassing multi faith multi religion multi fandom church.

"afford" - ahh you've got it all wrong we do not require a fee or charge to join the church - joining is 100% free and also 100% free to leave if its not to your liking but if you leave I cannot guarantee that the kpop gods will look kindly on any Akorns which you have previously donated.

I see you like your meat! well our church accepts all types of foodies but especially meat lovers.

Now I can't tell your kpop preferences yet but what I do know is that all idols crave one type of meat - its given away as prizes, rewards and is very expensive...yes that's right Hanwoo Beef

Send through your Akons and in time my friend you too shall experience the delight that is Grade 1++ Haanwoo Beef. Donate now and in a year you too shall be blessed with enough Akorns to buy your own Hanwoo.

• actually fun story I started signing my name as that on assignments in 7th grade and my English teacher recommended me a DnD league. I never joined it but there's an after school club in high school I go to

1601860532-20201004-suhyun.jpg~proudly presented by a humble humanoid commenter~

• actually fun story I started signing my name as that on assignments in 7th grade and my English teacher recommended me a DnD league. I never joined it but there's an after school club in high school I go to

It might sound cringe or whatever but I have never actually played DND personally - I've always been a fan of DND through computer games such as baldur's gate (2nd edition dnd - THACO??? lol) but what really captured my interest was critical role - i love that show

• I cannot believe that I see

Somebody actually donated to me

by none other than The-Sheriff

May the kpop gods bless you like a seraph

Praise be and may those 10 akorns that you sowed

grow 100fold of that which you bestowed.

• itiswhatitisss

I see you've perused my church

it is casual interest or for research?

the former blink guild head coming to visit here

Its such an honour I'm quite sincere

10 akorns is all that I seek

in return you'll hear Rosé's solo in less than a week

Don't worry its all for charity

In the meantime stream Celebrity

:wink:

• Official Post

How do I donate lol

• Done <3

Wow you've gained alot of Akorns from this huh....or are you just posting alot?

thank you I certainly didn't expect anyone to actually donate and posting a lot - I really don't know what to do with the akorns since I need no badges or avatars or DPs or whatever - unfortunately my friend this church isn't as profitable as some of the actual televangelist ones...but spread the word amongst your fellow blinks they too will be blessed by Goddess Rosé's angelic voice :P

Again thank you I truly do not actually need the akorns its more for the fun of it - the thrill of the chase if you will

• sserenity

hello welcome another interested party do I see

Do you care to donate some akorns to me

The church welcomes all especially followers of Goddess Rosie

Her voice is angelic wouldn't you agree?

Transfer some akorns and see them grow

Aren't you looking forward to The Show

Your gift will help with the church's amenity

Every Little Bit helps, oh sweet Sserenity

:wink:

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!