The SJWs are trying to come for Saebyeok (Jung Hoyeon)

• These people be so bored & miserable. Like first off she’s a model, not like she chosen to wear it. Secondly, not everyone is aware of CA, let alone aspects amongst it. Third…. Who the hell cares? It’s a hairstyle, grow up

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lubby00

Changed the title of the thread from “The SJWs are trying to come for Saebyeok” to “The SJWs are trying to come for Saebyeok (Jung Hoyeon)”.
  • She became famous and people go look for shit to cancel her with. Clockwork.

That first pic is ugly and does not suit her face IMO, but she looks cute with the red braids.

Also, I'm black before anyone tries to say shit to me.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• at this point you're more obsessed with the "sjws" than the "sjws" are with calling stuff out :eyebrowsr:

If they gotta annoy me with being visibly stupid, I’m calling them out

It’s a job only heroes can have :pepe-cowboy:

Naw but for real, I only made threads on SJWs like 3 times ever. Getting defensive over a call out like that makes you look like one of those said SJWs

Edited once, last by Lubby00 ().

• "it's just a hairstyle" some of yall non black ppl will say anything to silence us :pepefacepalm:

The way even black people see it as a first world issue. Like not everyone who isn’t having a heart attack over stuff like this is non-black, just like not everyone who gets offended at what people have on their bodies are black.

People have a right to have whatever hairstyles they want, especially grown folks. And of course your kind have the right to not like it. But to try to demonize & cancel people over it is weirdo behavior no matter the race

• The way even black people see it as a first world issue. Like not everyone who isn’t having a heart attack over stuff like this is non-black, just like not everyone who gets offended at what people have on their bodies are black. It’s weirdo behavior no matter the race

One black person seeing at as a first world issue doesn't speak for all black people. It's not weirdo behavior to call someone out on literal racism it's weirdo behavior to act like it's not a big issue when black people have been repeatedly hate crimed, mocked, and fired from their jobs just because of their hairstyle. Now it's "trendy" to copy black culture but it's called "ghetto" when we do it. Just strange. Plus non black people shouldn't give their input anyway, black hate doesn't have a direct affect on them.

• One black person seeing at as a first world issue doesn't speak for all black people. It's not weirdo behavior to call someone out on literal racism it's weirdo behavior to act like it's not a big issue when black people have been repeatedly hate crimed, mocked, and fired from their jobs just because of their hairstyle. Now it's "trendy" to copy black culture but it's called "ghetto" when we do it. Just strange. Plus non black people shouldn't give their input anyway, black hate doesn't have a direct affect on them.

And Twitter stans seeing it as an issue doesn’t speak for all black people either. I’m telling you, most don’t give a crap

And lol if racism is wearing braids, then soon so much as breathing will be seen as such. That’s not how it works, and thinking so is next level softness

The solution to someone hate crimes and oppression towards block people isn’t stopping a Korean from wearing braids. It may be the best some random teenager online can do, but like I said before, most black people are focused on actual issues that wokescolds seem to ignore cuz it’s easier to get fixated on stupid shit

Also a black employee in an office =/= a non-black celebrity. Two totally different industries with two totally different standards beyond race. Even then, the solution is to create a society where black people can freely wear their hairstyles as they wish without being discriminated because of it. Not the childish “If I can’t have it, neither can you” mess

• And Twitter stans seeing it as an issue doesn’t speak for all black people either. I’m telling you, most don’t give a crap

And lol if racism is wearing braids, then soon so much as breathing will be seen as such. That’s not how it works, and thinking so is next level softness

The solution to someone hate crimes and oppression towards block people isn’t stopping a Korean from wearing braids. It may be the best some random teenager online can do, but like I said before, most black people are focused on actual issues that wokescolds seem to ignore cuz it’s easier to get fixated on stupid shit

Most black people?? Are you black :pepe-tea:

pls educate yourself you sound just a lil racist :pepeshut:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Most black people?? Are you black :pepe-tea:

pls educate yourself you sound just a lil racist :pepeshut:

External Content youtu.be

External Content www.youtube.com

That’s neither here nor there. And educate these :akorns: :akorns: I said what I said

• And lol if racism is wearing braids, then soon so much as breathing will be seen as such.

Horrible take, you can say this so many other ways without being so brusque and dismissive.

Also a black employee in an office =/= a non-black celebrity. Two totally different industries with two totally different standards beyond race. Even then, the solution is to create a society where black people can freely wear their hairstyles as they wish without being discriminated because of it. Not the childish “If I can’t have it, neither can you” mess

Good take

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I’m black and I agree that cultural appropriation should be addressed (unless it’s something stupid) but they’re slamming the wrong person here. She’s a model and was doing her job. Take it to the brand(s) she was walking the runway for. It’s not like she had her hair like that to go shopping or something.

Anyway people desperately trying to cancel her means she’s approaching a list status as she should.

• If they gotta annoy me with being visibly stupid, I’m calling them out

It’s a job only heroes can have :pepe-cowboy:

Naw but for real, I only made threads on SJWs like 3 times ever. Getting defensive over a call out like that makes you look like one of those said SJWs

and that was 3 times too many :pepe-use-head:

great deflecting but the one who's defensive here is you..

since you edited your original post to add the last line :pepe-flirt:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!