Trying to guess Bighit Labels groups comeback for the next few months

• Enhypen will comeback in late april (said by Belift)

BTS, TXT and Seventeen were said to comeback in 2nd quarter so April May or June (can Carats say if the japanese cb count or not??). I don't know for Gfriend...

Soo

April : Nu'est on April 19, Enhypen, SVT Jpn cb > confirmed

May : TXT?! They are preparing for the comeback, probably recording the songs but there's no stark difference of hair colors

June: maybe BTS?! or earlier?!

What's your guess?

• Go to Best Answer
  • As long as TXT has comeback before BTS even for 2 weeks earlier, then I'm okay anytime :angryr:

At least let them win in music bank before Soobin MC contract ends :cryingk:

that's my wish too. I think TXT can face competition but the tannies are above big competition, they're music shows gods, not even needing to appear lol. And for the last two comebacks we had Twice the same day, and NCT the day after lol.

I'm shared on the date I want, I don't want them to hurry, I won't be disappointed anyhow and at the same time I want to hear new music. Also I'd like early may because it's easter holidays here but I don't want my fellow muslim moas to go through a comeback during ramadan! Same for muslim armys!

• enhypen is already confirmed so that makes me happy

txt deserves to get a comeback so i hope we hear from hybe/bighit soon

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that's my wish too. I think TXT can face competition but the tannies are above big competition, they're music shows gods, not even needing to appear lol. And for the last two comebacks we had Twice the same day, and NCT the day after lol.

I'm shared on the date I want, I don't want them to hurry, I won't be disappointed anyhow and at the same time I want to hear new music. Also I'd like early may because it's easter holidays here but I don't want my fellow muslim moas to go through a comeback during ramadan! Same for muslim armys!

Yup, next month is Ramadan until the middle of May. And it will be very busy, time but also money :sweatr:

img.gif

"I don't like laughing at people in a way which makes them feel bad." ~Kyomoto Taiga~

• i feel that svt would comeback in probably july ?? their jap single is late april and probably a few months then their korean comeback, then maybe another korean comeback at year end (and i think probably hoshi is gna have his solo??he was talking abt it last year abt some solo stuff, but idk if it's this year or not)

(all pure speculations, other than their jap single nothing is confirmed)

another year booked and busy seventeen:) :flying:

• BTS will comeback after 6 months. It might be a goodbye song, bc it will be the last comeback as OT7 ;(

<3  𝐿𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒  <3

ff1f69a1dce3e10dfde47ba448d8bff5debc096a.gifv 7e097f2e0beb6477fb86c15ed6668c6d6256e600.gifv 81b3dacd0c342fa71fdfccd57e7b4e2495c90676.gifv

• it will be hybe soon not bh labels :-P

lol you nitpick but you're right

that's a neat schedule I think you might be close to the truth

i feel that svt would comeback in probably july ?? their jap single is late april and probably a few months then their korean comeback, then maybe another korean comeback at year end (and i think probably hoshi is gna have his solo??he was talking abt it last year abt some solo stuff, but idk if it's this year or not)

(all pure speculations, other than their jap single nothing is confirmed)

another year booked and busy seventeen:) :flying:

that makes sense! So bh saying they'll cb in 2nd quarter would be for the jpn comeback OR because plans have changed since then?

• that makes sense! So bh saying they'll cb in 2nd quarter would be for the jpn comeback OR because plans have changed since then?

both seem possible, but if it's the latter and they strictly follow that schedule then maybe june kr cb?(just like last year which i would love bc it's summer and we get a refreshing song)

• i wanted TXT to comeback in april, like mid april, maybe 12 /19, i keep waiting for the news to be released but nothing is reported, i know Nuest will comeback in April too, but i didn't know it will be on 19, i just know that. Then i thought maybe it could be late april, the only date left is April 26th. But then Enhypen reportedly comeback on late April. Well, i guess they're going to comeback on May..

Nuest - April 19

Enhypen - April 26

TXT - Mid/Late May (17/24/31)

GFriend - Late May

Seventeen - Early/Mid June

BTS - Late June for another English Digital Single and July for new album

• This is so detail. Sometimes I'm kind of suspicious Vivi works in Bighit Hybe :teeheek:

img.gif

"I don't like laughing at people in a way which makes them feel bad." ~Kyomoto Taiga~

• that's my wish too. I think TXT can face competition but the tannies are above big competition, they're music shows gods, not even needing to appear lol. And for the last two comebacks we had Twice the same day, and NCT the day after lol.

same day with nuest for magic comeback. Seriously, but the fact they can compete with these seniors and they even didn't get 0 digital is already amazing, we're just unlucky to comeback at the same time with them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!