The ultimate Twice theory part 2: lyric theory

• the lyric theory is a little different then the "Twice are ghost" theory

the lyric theory is more about love(well romance)

i'll go through it

LOA- a girl wanting someone who truly loves her

Cheer up- not wanting to confess to her crush but wants her crush to be in love with her

TT- a toxic relationship( i'll explain later on)

Knock Knock- being afraid to confess but wants her crush to comeback when she's ready

Signal- trying to get her crush to notice her by giving signs but he won't understand

Likey- wanting to get noticed by her crush on social media

Heart shaker- being too nervous to confess but she realizes she needs to be straightforward

What is love?- discovering what love really is

DTNA- summer love( actually i'm not sure with what the lyrics are about, help?)

Yes or Yes- wanting her crush to only say yes to her confession

Fancy- making sure that their lover only loves them

Feel special- how her lover makes them feel special

More & More- desiring for more in a relationship

DTNA- unable to stop desiring for more love

Cry for me- a toxic relationship, her lover hurt them and left them and now wants him to cry for her

as you can see it goes from a girl having a crush to wanting her lover to cry for her

I will talk more about cry for me in the next part

I think this was ok I tried when it came to the lyric meanings

• Yeah...I think that the toxic relationship about TT was a popular theory though.

Here's what I think for the ones I don't agree with (or agree with a little)

Knock Knock - I actually think this one is more about confidence and about them already taking charge but in a shy way and it kind of backfires in a since? Idk how to explain it.

Likey - I agree with this but also the hidden story behind a lot of social media and that not everything's perfect and how they feel like they need validation from what people think about them to feel happier.

Dance the Night Away - I think it's more simple like the fun of life, and a hidden message about looking on the bright side of life. A major summer song though.

Fancy - A little bit of that but I also think that it's like a fantasy that they create with their lover. It's so hard to explain, Fancy can be a tricky one to disect since it's proven to not have a linear storyline like the others. In other words, it's kind of all over the place in a sense. You can have one idea and then one totally different other idea and they both still being correct in a way.

Feel Special - I think it's not a romantic/sexual lover, I think it's definitely a close friend or a close relative.

Cry For Me - I used to agree with this but after thinking about it and after horizonshard 's reasoning I think it's safe to say that I agree with his and a mix of your reasoning

Quote from horizonshard

I always interpreted Cry For Me a lot differently than this. For me, Cry For Me was about being so in love with someone that you were trapped in it, even though you knew it was wrong. Wanting that person to show you a little bit of emotion, return your love for just a second, even if they had to fake it. I don't see it as lust at all, but more emotional desperation.

Lyrics like "I keep finding reasons to forgive", "defending you in front of my friends", "love is so toxic, it makes hatred melt away", and "even if it's pretend, cry for me".

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!