The SJWs are trying to come for Saebyeok (Jung Hoyeon)

• One black person seeing at as a first world issue doesn't speak for all black people. It's not weirdo behavior to call someone out on literal racism it's weirdo behavior to act like it's not a big issue when black people have been repeatedly hate crimed, mocked, and fired from their jobs just because of their hairstyle. Now it's "trendy" to copy black culture but it's called "ghetto" when we do it. Just strange. Plus non black people shouldn't give their input anyway, black hate doesn't have a direct affect on them.

It's really a stretch to call this racism imo.. If you actually consider this racism then you're really lowering the standards of what could be considered racism. Racism is not allowing someone of a certain race to shop at a place because of their race or attacking someone because of their race. An Asian person wearing braids is not them trying to harm or disadvantage or take opportunities away from black people so I really would not call this racist. Racism is a really heavy word to accuse someone of and it's not something that should just be used lightly like...

• before you make a post please fact check it, hoyeon has done cultural appropriation outside of modeling (cornrows).

second - it's not just a hairstyle? for context, i'm a black woman. anyways, it is most definitely not "just a hairstyle" there is multitudes of culture behind it and black people have and continue to be persecuted for it. it is incredibly disrespectful for someone who is non-black to wear them like a costume,, also why would she even want them?? not only is it cultural appropration, her hair type isn't even meant for it????? u seem to not really know abt this kind of stuff, so just wanted to educate! 😵‍💫

• this is actively trying to silence black people... when you have (black) people telling you that THEIR culture is being appropriated you do not have the right to speak over them

• this is actively trying to silence black people... when you have (black) people telling you that THEIR culture is being appropriated you do not have the right to speak over them

Bish shut up with that garbage, this is mad old :clown:

• mods you gonna move this to dumpster fires or.. ?

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!