Have you ever called the police?

• I almost did few times during my first year at uni.

I lived alone in rented flat since I study in other city. Next to me lived family in which husband maltreated the wife (I am not sure did he beat her, but he broke things while she cried and shouted a lot). I would hear everything every time they got into fight. Once, it was really extreme and I took phone to call the police, but I heard that the wife called her mom on the phone and said:"I cant anymore!" and stuff like it, than fast after everything calmed down. Idk.... When I heard it, I understood that everyone actually knows it and does nth. So probably the only thing I would get with calling police are problems to myself if they find out that it was me who called them (which wasnt hard to find out since I was the only new person there).

• yes...its actually pretty funny now that i think back on it

when i was younger me and my mom were at a bus station and we were waiting for the bus, i had nothing to do so i decided to play on the pay phone and acted like i was in a movie.....i dialed 911 and threatened this girl i didnt like, i didn't know you didn't have to insert coins to call the police :pepe-cringe: . i got off the phone and went back to my mom,then this police car rolls up and the police officer gets out, i thought he was coming to arrest me.....he went to the middle of the bus station waiting area and said "who just used this pay phone", i was shaking in my boots, i looked guilty so he asked me my mom told him i was just using it and he told her what happened, he told me i shouldn't do that again....then i got the spanking of my life

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

• 2 times.

When some drunks yelled under my window at 3 a.m.

And when a neighbor from the lower floor climbed onto my balcony. He told that his door lock was broken and he was trying to leave the flat like that.

• He told that his door lock was broken and he was trying to leave the flat like that.

i would've kicked him off

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• i was like 7 and i remember just dialing something like 9999911111111111 thinking it wouldn't work but it actually ended up going through lmao :D

but i ended being grounded since they called back X/

• House across the street was being remolded. The residents stayed elsewhere at the time. One night after midnight a truck parked in the drive leaving the headlights on. A few hours with no change, headlights still on. Called the Police cause it was so different from normal construction workers who worked on the house.

Theft of tools and construction materials is common crime at construction sites.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!