Korea has chosen their GG for 2021 and it’s Aespa!

• You can hate or love the song as much as you want but at this point there is no denying they have Korea whipped for them and their concept and are clearly one of the front runner GG’s for 2021. If Savage can keep its charting going like this….then it’s a done deal.

Literally look at the response! 400K+ album sales (which btw for a rookie GG is beyond incredible) and a #1 on Melon Top 100 in only 5 hours. Like that is INSANE. They are not even 1 years old yet!!

Even all their bsides are charting. FYI no other GG this year other than RV have managed to chart their bsides like this. Also I think the only other GG that could possibly peak higher than Savage UL’s is Blackpink if they ever decide to drop an album later this year.

I knew Aespa was gonna succeed after hearing the album but man oh man did they crush every expectation I had for them. Instead of tearing Aespa down and critiquing them for every little thing… let’s congratulate them for breaking through the mold that is the 3rd Gen domination. Obv 3rd Gen groups are still going strong, I just think it’s amazing that Aespa can even compete with them only 11 months into their career. I’m simply beyond shook!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s the fact that even their bsides are making waves too

• They went from being one of the most hated girl groups and having the song with the most dislikes to T H I S

Like the growth is incredible, even more so in the eyes of all MYs who were there since day one. So proud of aespa :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• They went from being one of the most hated girl groups and having the song with the most dislikes to T H I S

Like the growth is incredible, even more so in the eyes of all MYs who were there since day one. So proud of aespa :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

SM's magic, most of their groups got ton of hate/boycott in their early career but at the end they eat their own words and fall for them.

• Savage is for those who have aquired exquisite taste. Only select intellectual individuals like me who have those

That being said, congrats to the girls. This comeback is really the comeback of the year!

• This is actually why i love sm group since snsd. They got big big hate without a reason in their debut era then they managed to change netizen mind and in the end they become one of the top with huge legacy at their back. Aespa is definitly the biggest gg atm in south korea. You can’t deny it. None gg can beat their popularity atm and the only who can is the one and only BP, But BP seem to be busy with their solo projects so i guess this year definitly belong to Aespa.

The way they beat the flop allegations so quickly. I’m proud to have been their fan since day 1 and never giving up on defending them. We’ve all come a long way since then, so proud of these girls <3

• External Content twitter.com

oh, I feel an all-kill incoming. :eyes:

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• that's crazy do you remember when everybody was criticizing their concept

and even MY were saying it's a futuristic concept, and it might take some times for Koreans to like it

but SM think on the long run

and in 11 months they expected all our expectations, Knetz are loving the members and their music

and they are breaking records left and right :woow:

i couldn't be more proud of them, they show that even if they were hated before hard work and patience always pay

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!