Lisa should move to Hybe

• If Lisa leaves YG I think signing up to another Korean company would be a mistake. Her solo did not do well in Korea. Korean fans set out to ensure she didn't succeed, which is why her MV and other videos have all been trending strongly, but her sales and streams are low. Korea clearly is not interested in being her primary market.

She said in an interview once that she'd like to live in LA. I think she and Rose (maybe even Jennie) should sign up to a Western record company to handle their business competently and base themselves there. Maybe even work out a Got7/Mamamoo style deal so that Blackpink can continue to have an annual comeback...

Most reasonable answer here 👍

• well said. my opinion exactly

• Would Lisa be a soloist? I don't know if she'd be successful in Korea. Also blinks would not like it.

Blinks are not treating her very well unfortunately and korea won’t be the focus.

Lisa’s rap and style is more american so west is more appealing.

• Is not easy for her in America too. Their company not any better than in Korea, probably worse. Their paycheck is low, unless you super popular there like Taylor or Ariana. And the racism can be harsher than in Asia. She can go back to thailand or find better company in Korea.

• If she moved to hybe, I can just see the never ending lisa and jk shippers monitoring their every move like how they do now. Not to mention the moronic fandom wars between the two groups that’s going to happen 24/7. No thanks op LOL :nob:

• Is not easy for her in America too. Their company not any better than in Korea, probably worse. Their paycheck is low, unless you super popular there like Taylor or Ariana. And the racism can be harsher than in Asia. She can go back to thailand or find better company in Korea.

Not only that but fans ain’t ever going to see her like that. Western music world operates differently to that of the Korean one where fan content is prioritized and there aren’t even music stages for her to appear on except for shows by famous talk show hosts LOL

I never said it would be easy
    but she will have a freedom that yg can never give her
    American loves Lisa rap, even non-kpop fans love Lisa's rap if a person has a chance to succeed in america it's lisa

Thai fans will always support her in her choices and activities

• Not only that but fans ain’t ever going to see her like that. Western music world operates differently to that of the Korean one where fan content is prioritized and there aren’t even music stages for her to appear on except for shows by famous talk show hosts LOL

Yes! I don't know why blinks want any bp members to go to America. Korea is racist but America is on another level. Their contract are not giving a lot of benefits to their artist and the big chunk of the payment goes to the agency. Lisa can go to Pnation for example, and expand her career more in china or back to thailand.

• I never said it would be easy
    but she will have a freedom that yg can never give her
    American loves Lisa rap, even non-kpop fans love Lisa's rap if a person has a chance to succeed in america it's lisa

Thai fans will always support her in her choices and activities

Honey, Lisa is not even that big in America. They're a lot of real rappers in america she need to compete with. If thai fans will support her, she can just go back to thailand, which she still can be successful and get good payment. If you think racism in korea is bad, it is ten times worse there.

Their contract is also different. How you that confident she will have more freedom when her name there is not even that big. Tell me how many pure asian singer/rapper without any mix getting successful there. Please think wisely.

• The world is ending, i find myself agreeing with a BTS troll lol.

But serious question though, will Hybe stans especially Army accept her? Most Army have welcomed TXT, Enhypen, and even Seventeen with open arms. How will they react to Lisa joining Hybe, especially since so many Armys harbor a real hatred for BP (based on the TW feed i see), a hatred i dont see against other GGs like Twice and Red Velvet?

• Honey, Lisa is not even that big in America. They're a lot of real rappers in america she need to compete with. If thai fans will support her, she can just go back to thailand, which she still can be successful and get good payment. If you think racism in korea is bad, it is ten times worse there.

Their contract is also different. How you that confident she will have more freedom when her name there is not even that big. Tell me how many pure asian singer/rapper without any mix getting successful there. Please think wisely.

money is now #18 on US Shazam. I don’t think they even know what she looked like when they listened to the song, they just looked it up cuz it was viral and sounded good.

• money is now #18 on US Shazam. I don’t think they even know what she looked like when they listened to the song, they just looked it up cuz it was viral and sounded good.

Yup, it is got viral on tiktok and like the official song for squid game which is really popular now too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!