(Prediction) HYBE/ Big Hit's Next Big Move....

• They are going to sign a major Western artist or artists.

Take a look at YouTube for example. Some Western artists are already starting to emulate certain moves and promotional tactics that K Pop groups use.

In this case, BTS is the biggest K Pop group out there, and arguably one of the biggest groups period right now.

So by association, a lot of these tactics are associated with BTS, and if some of these artists outside of Korea, and even in Korea,

want a slice of the BTS pie :eyes: , you have to go through HYBE/ Big Hit and why dilly dally with all the red tape when you can just sign with the label itself?

• I dont like it.

If BH becomes a threat to a company like UMG, it's over for BH and maybe even BTS. Every skeleton in the closet is gonna come out and with the way Knetz love to go on witch hunts against their own idols (see these dumb "bullying" scandals), it doesnt look all that hard to sink BTS or any Kpop group. I've already read rumors that would result in a huge scandal for BTS.

Although with how insanely nationalistic Koreans are, maybe they will be more forgiving of a scandal involving their precious national treasure. Maybe BTS truly is bulletproof?

• I dont like it.

If BH becomes a threat to a company like UMG, it's over for BH and maybe even BTS. Every skeleton in the closet is gonna come out and with the way Knetz love to go on witch hunts against their own idols (see these dumb "bullying" scandals), it doesnt look all that hard to sink BTS or any Kpop group. I've already read rumors that would result in a huge scandal for BTS.

Although with how insanely nationalistic Koreans are, maybe they will be more forgiving of a scandal involving their precious national treasure. Maybe BTS truly is bulletproof?

If there was any skeleton to find against BTS, there is no way it wouldn't have been used by now. If anti-BTS supporting neo-nazis in Japan in the hope of killing their career there didn't succeed, I doubt anything else will.

• I dont like it.

Love the faux concern ;-)

Don't worry, the Korean government and Bang PD are not going to let anything hurt the boys.

• I dont like it.

Thankfully BTS is not dependent on knetz for their success.

For legal reasons: many of the things I say are said jokingly, take them as such :wilds::oks:

• I dont like it.

I think this is your wishful thinking.

BTW, V is actually a bully victim so I cannot fathom to see posts like this.

• I dont like it.

Love the fake concern. :clown:

• I dont like it.

Stick to the bp prediction accounts gramps.

• I dont like it.

Naw, there's too much money on the table. The only thing that can stop Big Hit at this point is Big Hit or if, Heaven forbid, one or some of the BTS members get a big ego.

• I dont like it.

UMG is valued at $50 Billion in 2019.

If Hybe has a distribution with them, they’d still make money.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!