Is twice trying to recreate bts dynamite success for the feels?

• The whole concept is veeeerry Olivia Rodrigo inspired. The cheerleaders, the lockers, the prom concept, the collage letter cover, plaid outfits, etc. You can try and convince me that's not the case but it's not a coincidence that they hop on the Y2K trend that has been rising in KPOP lately due to Olivia's popularity.

The retro trend has been on the rise too(though it's kinda dead now...) so I'm not shocked they hopped on that too. Dynamite was also released when the retro concepts and sounds were trendy too.

I do find it interesting how they ditched the more darker\mature concepts they've been going for post-Yes or Yes, but I guess the OG fans will be more happy about this.

Literally everyone was doing retro concept last year. Why are you singling out TWICE?

They have been doing cheerleader concept since their debut days, way before OR even debuted as a singer. I promise no one here is copying your faves lmao.

loml

• Q. Is twice trying to recreate bts dynamite success for the feels?

A. I don't know and we'll never know unless someone from Twice or JYPE says so.

Btw who wouldn't want that? 'Dynamite' is the biggest kpop group song of all time. Every single kpop group would like to recreate it's success.

OP : BTS western English releases are largely bright and heavily auto tuned.

First of all, what do you mean by "western English releases"? You hear how dumb that sounds?

Second, BTS have also released non English largely bright songs. You new here?

OP : Is this type of music what westerners like?

I don't get this statement at all. 'Dynamite' is not only the biggest kpop group song in US and UK but also in Korea and Japan. If the song smashes, it can be liked anywhere. There's no specific type of music people can like.

Edited 2 times, last by onlyfacts ().

• The whole concept is veeeerry Olivia Rodrigo inspired. The cheerleaders, the lockers, the prom concept, the collage letter cover, plaid outfits, etc. You can try and convince me that's not the case but it's not a coincidence that they hop on the Y2K trend that has been rising in KPOP lately due to Olivia's popularity.

The retro trend has been on the rise too(though it's kinda dead now...) so I'm not shocked they hopped on that too. Dynamite was also released when the retro concepts and sounds were trendy too.

I do find it interesting how they ditched the more darker\mature concepts they've been going for post-Yes or Yes, but I guess the OG fans will be more happy about this.

i was thinking of say so and doja since even the font used is similar if not the same

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!