〖🅝⋮🅒〗NCT DREAM 5 MEMBER COMEBACK..!!!

• After watching this stage [what i actually prefer than the original]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have decided dream NEEDS a 5 member comeback...

haechan and mark take up the most lines.. and both get decent lines in 127 so its not like they will be missing out..

lets give the 5 members a chance...

Jaemin actually got too show his talent what made me kinda sad as his soft voice suited the intro line more tbh

Chenle & Renjun killing the high notes..

all of rap line showing there vocal skills..

why cant we have a soft 5 member comeback..

heres some examples sm if you cant visualize it..

[thumbnails]

Vocal heavy:poiuytrdcvbh.PNGCute popimage0 (2).jpg

or just standard nct vibes:kjhgtfred.PNG

Male/Boy NCTzen / Carat / Army / VIP  

:-) You can call me: JJ, Jay, Jason, JB... I don't mind :-)

Bias/bias wrecker [stage names]

Mark/Jaemin.. Hoshi/DK.. Suga/V.. T.O.P/GD

• They've talked about the possibility of NCT Dream promoting like NCT U so it's definitely possible. I think even something with just a couple of members could be interesting like the WayV subunits.

• They've talked about the possibility of NCT Dream promoting like NCT U so it's definitely possible. I think even something with just a couple of members could be interesting like the WayV subunits.

yeh i know its apart of nct dream

but im worried nct dream is going end up being a unit sm uses too promote haechan and mark..for 127

First comeback without Jaemin: My first and last: Mark and Haechan had the most line

First Comeback without mark: Boom: Jisung & Haechan shared the most lines

When jaemin returned GO: Mark & Haechan had most lines

Hello future first ever repackage: Haechan had most lines Jeno & mark equal on second most lines

Hot sauce.. they wernt top 2 members

• IDK I like the original more but Chenle is impressive and his voice needs to get more attention. More than a 5 members CB I would like a CB with more even distribution or different in general. Watching the 7 dream content was a blessing. Why take that away again? If SM is going to do something about complaints then they can do better distribution than taking out the members for yet another CB.

lt64IYu.gif

• IDK I like the original more but Chenle is impressive and his voice needs to get more attention. More than a 5 members CB I would like a CB with more even distribution or different in general. Watching the 7 dream content was a blessing. Why take that away again? If SM is going to do something about complaints then they can do better distribution than taking out the members for yet another CB.

nct dream is a rotational unit within the 7 members...

so they could comeback with 2 to 7 members..

i just really want them to do a 5 member comeback with this line up..

but my fear is dream will turn into a haechan and mark promotion unit with these 5 members being back up dancers

as it has always come across that way..

• 5 members definitely showcases the other members versatility more

But 7 just feels more complete, I needa hear my boy Haechan's honey vocals & Mark's sexy articulate English

I only mean for one comeback..

hell i would love the comeback after to be just haechan and mark...

as nct dream is rotational now why not...

why not one year nct dream does 6 comebacks to pay us back for the lack of promotions..

every other month...

1. 7 member comeback

2. 5 member comeback

3. mark and haechan

4. renjun jaemin jeno

5. chenle and jisung

6. back too 7 members

• Rotational actually doesn't sound like a bad idea

I actually kinda like it, it'd probably be something i'd look forward to :blushing:

• I think they did a good job with 5, but I think there was definitely something missing without the other two members, but it could also be because the songs were built around their skills. (Even beyond the showy moments, the rich fullness of Haechan's voice for me was sorely missing in the harmony blend.) I don't personally think Jaemin, Jeno or Jisung are very good rappers (Jeno's the best of the three), so there's a definite gap there without Mark. If they did go as 5, I'd hope they restructure the songs to be very minimally rap to work around it.

I'd rather see mini subs like WayV than a 5 sub..I think this can work to their strengths better.

Line distribution is always a struggle for me because I suppose I'm very selfish. Like sure it's great that you're spreading time around, but selfishly I just want to hear the person that's best at it or phenomenal at it rather than give up lines just to keep it fair. (That's true across all my favorite groups where sometimes on some songs, I think it would have better on the song to use the best person for it rather than trying to even out the distribution).

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I think they did a good job with 5, but I think there was definitely something missing without the other two members, but it could also be because the songs were built around their skills. (Even beyond the showy moments, the rich fullness of Haechan's voice for me was sorely missing in the harmony blend.) I don't personally think Jaemin, Jeno or Jisung are very good rappers (Jeno's the best of the three), so there's a definite gap there without Mark. If they did go as 5, I'd hope they restructure the songs to be very minimally rap to work around it.

I'd rather see mini subs like WayV than a 5 sub..I think this can work to their strengths better.

Line distribution is always a struggle for me because I suppose I'm very selfish. Like sure it's great that you're spreading time around, but selfishly I just want to hear the person that's best at it or phenomenal at it rather than give up lines just to keep it fair. (That's true across all my favorite groups where sometimes on some songs, I think it would have better on the song to use the best person for it rather than trying to even out the distribution).

dream is a rotional unit so eventually we will see a switch up i just dont want them to be mark and haechan focus

i would think the song would be vocal heavy as all of dream can sing..

people love to forget Jaemin is actually a vocalist.. for some reason they changed him to rapper when he returned

[i guess cause mark was "leaving" soon]

here a stage made for the 5

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rotational actually doesn't sound like a bad idea

I actually kinda like it, it'd probably be something i'd look forward to :blushing:

if they don't actually do it I'm going be somewhat disappointed as dream will be no longer unique

what isnt the end of the world i just like dream more because it not a "normal" unit/group

• I disagree with you - The line distribution this year was fairly even

Mark didn't get much at all in hot sauce or hello future

I know you aren't but this sounds anti-mark/haechan

I do agree with you though that 5dream are talented enough to promote on their own and if mark/haechan are tied up with 127 - it'll be good for them to still get comebacks as 5 if they want that.

Also - while I like jaemin/jeno - no way they delivered mark's lines better than him. I prefer the 7 dream version of hello future/hot sauce

• I’m still not convinced Dream is going to be a rotational unit the way you’re thinking they will be. I still think the success of HS and HF changed SM’s original plan for the group.

A question I have though: you’re complaining about Mark and Haechan having too many lines or airtime, but wasn’t that the original way it was in the group? Or were you unhappy with it then too and were happier when it was 6? (I know there’s a split in Dreamzens about 6 vs 7)..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• 5dream appreciation :pepelove1:

I agree with you, the title songs were fairly distributed.

But Mark got a lot of screen time, dance center positions that made some astroids and nanadoongies mad :pepewash:

I disagree, nomin ate and delivered their lines :pepe-tea:

• 5dream appreciation :pepelove1:

I agree with you, the title songs were fairly distributed.

But Mark got a lot of screen time, dance center positions that made some astroids and nanadoongies mad :pepewash:

I disagree, nomin ate and delivered their lines :pepe-tea:

Nope, the only person I could say perhaps did a better job than the original owner of the lines is Chenle - his high notes were v good and haechan has been sounding a little hoarse recently. Rap wise though - I don't want to say anything critical about jeno/jaemin but just NO. Mark is >>>

• I’m still not convinced Dream is going to be a rotational unit the way you’re thinking they will be. I still think the success of HS and HF changed SM’s original plan for the group.

A question I have though: you’re complaining about Mark and Haechan having too many lines or airtime, but wasn’t that the original way it was in the group? Or were you unhappy with it then too and were happier when it was 6? (I know there’s a split in Dreamzens about 6 vs 7)..

I liked the 6 member comeback but it hasn't always been this way...

Chewing gum..

1. Mark 2. Renjun 3. Chenle Than 4. Haechan

Boom

1. Jisung 2. Haechan 3. Jeno 4. Jaemin

in this comment section alone it shows people cant see dream doing well without mark or haechan..

yet they have promoted without them majority of the time..

so this is most likely 127 fans.. what proves my point.. dream is turning into a 127 maknae promotion unit

I wouldn't mind so much if we got a comeback where line distribution was:

1. Renjun 2. Chenle 3.Jisung 4. Jeno 5. Jaemin 6.Haechan 7.Mark

because every single comeback they have to promote without the 127 members..

so surely its upsetting when they doing most of the work and get the least lines.. and none of the killing parts

yes i know 127 and dream promotions over lap but sm knows when this going to happen to maybe just give the other members time to shine when this is going to happen

Just a couple of examples

• Who and where in this comment section did you see 127 fans saying that 5dream cannot do well without mark or haechan - everyone said they did very well but rather a few refuted your points that they executed marks and Haechan's parts better than them - Two very different things.

Even this statement " dream is turning into a 127 maknae promotion unit" - has such little basis in fact and sounds like the usual thing certain "dreamzens" have been parroting recently... I am an equal fan of 127 and dream but dreams fans have been acting sus lately....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!