BTS have insanely good B-sides

• Seriously, they have such a good discography and so diverse too. What are your favourites AKP? These are some of mine:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

I guess these are my top three.

Edit: Remembered War of Hormone was a b side technically so consider these 2,3,4 on the list.

• There is a reason why they are called album artists. Not only their title tracks but their b-sides are really, really (really :-) ) good. Actually most of my favorite songs from them are b-side songs.

Some people who only hear their new songs (specially the english ones) dismiss them without bothering to even give their other songs, speciallythe older ones, a listen. If they did, and if they listen without prejudice and just concentrate on the songs (and not let their hate for BTS color their judgement), they might be in for a really big surprise.

• Mic Drop, Dope & Save Me. And yes they're all bsides. :pepelove1:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

27dbe724372b809813a823b7367393edb58cad57.gifv

• Yes their b-sides always kill it, that why I need an album ASAP :pepe-sad:

The ones that I listen to regularly :( too lazy to put videos)

Blue and Grey

Disease

Telepathy

UGH

Louder than Bombs

00:00

Moon (UNDERRATED BOPPP)

Shadow

Jamais Vu

Euphoria

Tear

TTU

Best of me

Love Maze

Baepsae

Lie

Am I wrong

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• You have already chosen almost all of my faves. Great :thumbup:

My favourite BTS song is 'Outro : Tear'.

External Content m.youtube.com

There are so many great songs throughout their discography, I can't talk about them enough.

Tomorrow, Paradise, Young Forever, Hold Me Tight, Love is not over, Autumn Leaves, Wings, Love Myself, Black Swan are just some of those I would like to add.

• Great list OP, all of those you listed are my faves. My fave BTS songs playlist actually rarely has any title tracks but its full of b sides.

Some more faves of mine

• And more

• everybody's listing these frankly subpar bsides without mentioning their true magnum opus :peperain:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!