Namjoon speaks about Gender Equality

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Namjoon is really one of the few who has acknowledged his mistakes and has taken efforts to grow from it. I am so proud of him for that.

C9D87D73-D9AB-4CF3-AF47-0867CE57B6EE.jpeg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm so glad he actually puts effort to learn and think about things like this because I really like him and it'll mean a lot to his fans to see him grow into the good person I'm sure he is:borahae:

• I'm so glad he actually puts effort to learn and think about things like this because I really like him and it'll mean a lot to his fans to see him grow into the good person I'm sure he is:borahae:

This is what personal growth looks like. He has grown out of his past mistakes proactively by taking efforts. I am proud of him for openly speaking about it.

• This is the best way to go forward. Admit ones mistake and ignorance, learn from the experts and don’t repeat the mistakes again

Such great role model, thank you Namjoon

💯

This is why I find him so inspiring. He is real. He is a great leader.

• This is what personal growth looks like. He has grown out of his past mistakes proactively by taking efforts. I am proud of him for openly speaking about it.

Exactly, it's about actual effort and the fact that he reaches out to spread good messages to the public and influence the members as well goes to show the position of leader was meant for him :pepelove1:

• External Content twitter.com

• I have so much respect and admiration for Namjoon. He's quite a bit younger than me and being all self-reflective while I'm on Twitter losing my temper like, "LEMME RATIO THIS B*TCH!"

• We love a man who acknowledges his past mistakes and trying his best to learn from it. That is what growing means! But Namjoon, don't be afraid to commit mistakes (not grave though), as life will continue to teach us in everything we do, good or bad! :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

• I'm someone who is very wary about the way idols are seen as pure and perfect by their fans. I don't know any of them - including the BTS members. I want to believe they are good people - obviously - but at the end of the day, what do I know.

Except Namjoon. He is - I think - the only celebrity who aknowledged his mistakes, decided that they were warranted, and grew from them, to become a better human being. It would have been so easy to brush them off, or even to make an empty apology.

Fans have such ride or die mindset, they would have accepted that without batting an eye.

That's why I have a lot of respect for him, not only as an artist but as a person.

• I’m glad too. He takes the word ”idol” and “influencer” seriously.

:pepelove1:

Lisa does too eps when she has interviews in Thai. Idols are being pressed by companies. Thai people are more serious about mental health that's why the country is very accepting when it comes to everything. Bc we are diverse and different and we learn to respect others these kinds of topics other countries just started to learn

• Lisa does too eps when she has interviews in Thai. Idols are being pressed by companies. Thai people are more serious about mental health that's why the country is very accepting when it comes to everything. Bc we are diverse and different and we learn to respect others these kinds of topics other countries just started to learn

I’m glad, good for Lisa!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!