Kpop groups for kids

• So, I am a shawol and I have two kids boy(2) and girl(10 months). My kids love shinee, mainly because I play their music alot and they like the chant on excuse me miss concert. Can anyone recommend me any other groups that have some kids friendly songs. We listen to oh my girls and twice. :-P

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here are some, if you want more I'm fine with finding you some cute songs.

• LMAOWHDOPJIHH NOT YOU PROMOTING YOUR FAVES ;(;( wish I could promote BIBI here but that would be unethical, hey OP check out Crown and other TXT discography from early on

External Content www.youtube.com

YAYAYA

Why? :alpaca-smug: Not my fault they have kid friendly songs ¬‿¬   :alpaca-watch:

Edited because apparently I am scary without emojis

• My 5yo (back then) cousin used to LOVE Crayon Pop.

She made me listen to Bar Bar Bar 25 times CONSECUTIVELY once.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

:pepe-hehe:

Ok ok, a few more:

• I will second NCT Dream. Stuff like Chewing Gum, We Young, My First and Last, We Go Up, Hello Future are all pretty bright, cheerful, and kid friendly.

They also did a couple of videos with Pinkfong. One is a cute version of a kids song (Dino ABC) and the other is a kid version of their song Hot Sauce. Both have English and Korean versions.

I also recommend Astro!

• Oh yes bts, they play that on the radio. My son doesn't really like girl groups though. He rather watch boys. I totally forgot crayon pop. And I like the deep voice girl in stay c, I will play everything in the car and see which sticks. I seriously need to make a playlist with all these suggestions. lol

Barney songs in korean :pepemusic:

• Even the MV is kids friendly

I know few kids who really liked this song

Maybe this one too?

• you should also search up "Mnet We Kid," it's just young kids singing (and some of it may be them doing a cover of k-pop songs)

Other songs:

BTS - Dynamite or Permission to Dance

ENHYPEN x Tayo - Hey Tayo

NCT Dream - Chewing Gum or We Young

• Oh also Seventeen!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!