Are BTS and OMG the only Kpop groups nominated for KMAs this year?

• Yes.

OMG Dolphin got nomination for Best Pop Song

Also Baekhyun got nomination for Best Pop Album.

And BTS got nominations for:

• Musician of the Year
    • Album of the Year - MOTS:7
    • Song of the Year - Dynamite
    • Best Pop Album - MOTS:7
    • Best Pop Song - Dynamite

And IU and Yoongi got Best Pop Song nomination for Eight.

No other kpop groups or idols.

• Wow, huge for OMG. Dolphin really grew on me too.

• Yeah, I liked it too at award shows!

Im happy for OMG, its nice to see them being recognized! And one of them is friends with Tae and Jimin! :danceb:

Yeah I did not enjoy Non Stop as much so glad it was Dolphin which got the nomination.

• maybe she didn’t know. I’m finding it hard to find all the nominations online. I could only find bts. You seem bitter for attacking her for simply asking a question

There is literally a KMA thread with artists and she saw that and thought you know let me make a thread to double check?

• So nominees for Pop categories.

Best Pop Album

더 블랭크 숍(The BLANK Shop) [Tailor]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

방탄소년단 [MAP OF THE SOUL : 7]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

백예린(Yerin Baek) [Every letter I sent you.]

백현(BAEKHYUN) [Delight - The 2nd Mini Album]

유키카 [서울여자]

• There is literally a KMA thread with artists and she saw that and thought you know let me make a thread to double check?

Which thread? I only saw a thread made by Myaza and commented there and that was only about BTS. What a weirdo you are to act like you know what I read and not. Why are you feeling attacked? I did not even mention any other group in OP.

• Which thread? I only saw a thread made by Myaza and commented there and that was only about BTS. What a weirdo you are to act like you know what I read and not. Why are you feeling attacked? I did not even mention any other group in OP.

Sure Sure

• Best Pop Song

방탄소년단 'Dynamite'

백예린(Yerin Baek) 'Square (2017)'

아이유(IU) '에잇(Prod.&Feat. SUGA of BTS)'

오마이걸(OH MY GIRL) 'Dolphin'

유키카 '서울여자'

지코 '아무노래'

• So a few judges are the be all and end all of quality?

Who else would be qualified? AKP users?

Have you actually listened to past winners, theyre clearly deserving. Theres no reason to doubt the competence of KMAs jury.

• Then if not judges who are experts in music , who else should judge quality?

Then there are other experts that pick other songs you see what I mean? Not all experts think the same.

congrats bts and OMG! :)

why is that user being salty and be derailing this thread. that user should just mame his/her own thread.

Maybe because Armys are being annoying going on about OMG and BTS quality.. in other thread its obvious what they trying to say.

Ill say my damn opinion ignore me and stop going on about it jesus.

• This thread contains 117 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!