Every Thai Idol Popularity in Thailand

• So as a Thai person who have visited Thailand 5 times now , I thought it's a good idea "Rank" every Thai Idol Popularity

ALSO this is from my Experienced when I was in Thailand

Blackpink Lisa - very Popular in Thailand

GOT7 Bambam - also very popular in Thailand (might beat out Lisa in past , But It's very close now)

Ghost9 Prince - I'm not so sure

NCT/WayV Ten - Popular with K-pop Fans in Thailand but not as well known in public

2PM Nichkhun - Not as Popular as Lisa or BamBam But still very well known (also his younger sister is an actress so that helps)

G-IDLE Minnie - Same as Ten , but not in that level as Ten tho

CLC Sorn - Its Popular with K-pop fans (I think) , but I'm pretty sure that no one in the knowns who she is (no shade tho , Just my experienced)

Edit - I forget about Natty (L)

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

Edited once, last by aznboy-x2 ().

• I will update this is thread with data from my cousins in Thailand

(I don't If you called them Cousins Since these are my father Sisters kids)

• Nichkhun used to be the only Thai idol at some point... from what I know he used to be a god in Thailand in 2009-2013

KIMKAI48

059e37d0b9c38b277aec681de8161eeb7e65a633.gifv

• ok I was clowned Sorn is popular

Edit 2 : I was clowned again Natty is Popular

Edited once, last by aznboy-x2 ().

• As a Thai living in Thailand. This is my opinion

1. Lisa - top of top tier, S list. Even a kid in a remote village knows her. Just few days ago, the prime minister praised her, saying she was an inspiring icon for Thai youth and Thailand's soft power promotion project. https://www.sanook.com/news/8442318/

2. Nichkhun - top mid tier, B list. Many drama/film producers gave him love calls.

3. Bambam - top mid tier, B list. His solo song easily topped local charts. But, he is yet a household name like Lisa. He is very well known within local showbiz circle and urban/suburban youth.

4. Minnie - mid mid tier, C list. She has been more known in the country as she had had considerable media exposure in Thailand. She likely is as popular/famous as a more popular boys' love/teen drama actor, has considerable recognition and sizable fanbase.

5. Sorn - low mid tier, C list. It helps that she is a daughter of a famous politician, a sister of a famous actor and a close friend of Lisa and Bambam. Perhaps, she is as popular as a more popular youtuber.

6. Ten - low mid tier, C list. The Thai is a sucker of S.M's idols but, he is more active in China not Korea. No one outside of K-pop circle knows him.

7. Natty - low tier, D list. Almost all K-pop fans in Thailand knows her and that's it.

Others - obscure. Most K-pop fans in Thailand don't know them.

quiz for u. .tam som or tam maak hoong? :-)

Correctly, it's 'tam-bak-hoong' and tambakhoong is a subset of tam-som.

good thing you doesn't live in Thailand right now ... :pepe-toast:

The COVID management can be much better but, it is not that terrible for now.

• Thank you for helping me so I don't look at a clown

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!