Every Thai Idol Popularity in Thailand

• I have a bone to pick with Thai fans. Why arent they supporting Natty? Lisa obviously gets the entire country's love, Bambam and Nickhun have their Thai Ahgases, but why in hell is Natty treated like a pariah? She deserves so much better.

You can't blame Thai K-pop fans. They are many understandable factors

- She does not belong to an established K-pop agency. CJ ENM is a big company but not big as K-pop agency. No Big 4 privilege for her.

- She got very limited media exposure due to her minute popularity in Korea. Her agency did not help her much in this regard (create various online contents with subtitle) too.

- It must have helped had she debuted in a good girl crush team. Thai K-pop fans love girl crush and love groups, not much soloist.

Yeah Thailand has alot of covid

But New Zealand is not doing any better tho

I guessed that person meant to talk about politics but, I believe Thai political situation and Thai current prime minister are not as bad as many have tried to paint them as thus, I played dumb.

• I think ,Minnie had zero popularity in Thailand like a couple months ago. Even her brother said that Minnie isnt popular in the Thailand which makes harder to find her a manager agency in there. But but i really see the results. Its not big but she gained popularity. Which you said it.

I hope she can grow bigger, fighting Nicha!!

• For general public recognition:

1. Lisa - of course

2. Nichkhun - he was very well known in the past as he was the only Thai kpop idol debuting. His peak was around 2010-2012. He is still quite popular but not as much as before.

3. Bambam - starts to get a lot more of recognition since last year

4. Minnie - a nobody to non Kpop fans until recently with her individual works this year that gains a little recognition

5. Sorn - some may know her as the politician’s daughter and many have a divine opinion about her and her political standpoint

6. Ten

7. Natty

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!