Will another GG ever have a song as good as TT???

• Yes it already happen

because the best song release by a Kpop gg ever was release in 2019

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TT is a classic but fromis did what they had to do:yesr:

WORD

LOVE BOMB IS STILL THE BEST GIRL GROUP TITLE TRACK OF THE 4TH GEN

• I'm sure there will be songs that will sell more, chart better, etc.

But it'll be hard to find one as iconic. Everyone knows it, everyone covers it, etc. I don't live in SK but I'm pretty sure it's pop culture there too.

It also popped over and took Japan by storm! International hit!!!!!

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• it's not even twice's best song

External Content youtu.be

• it's not even twice's best song

Well, both are good but far from the best. you are reaching, mate

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• I'm sure there will be songs that will sell more, chart better, etc.

But it'll be hard to find one as iconic. Everyone knows it, everyone covers it, etc. I don't live in SK but I'm pretty sure it's pop culture there too.

Exactly :smirks::smirks:

it's not even twice's best song

So much knock knock love, it's definitely their cutest title :smirks::smirks:

• sadsavely

Changed the title of the thread from “Will another GG song ever have a song as good as TT???” to “Will another GG ever have a song as good as TT???”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!