K-Pop Songs With Bomb Demos

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (SNSD totally could have done an English version of this justice)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (DO's falsetto on this would have killed the charts, I think)

(Yes another EXO one... this was better than Growl and it makes me mad)

Oh god SM planned this as the original mix for Genie

I am sad they reconsidered because a having SUNNY lead on vocals is all I ever wanted as a Sunny bias type girl.

I could so see this being a single in the US in the early 2010s

I love the empowering lyrics being more in your face in this version and could so see FX slaying this version.

I like this more than the official song, SM STOP MAKING NCT EDIT THEIR SONGS BRUUHHHHH

This was supposed to be an ONDA LEAD SONG, Mia was originally just killing the raps, I love the released ver but lowkey adore this demo a lot :sadr:

Another EXO demo I am sorry, I feel like if SM kept this song in the dungeon like many songs they buy, this would belong on Baekhyun's or Kai's solos

Another version I feel would fit Kai's singing style very very very well if he performed it solo some time.

This version sounds a lot more dancy and bouncy, which is amazing, Still love OH! so much though.

This sounds like it should be an Jessi song tbh

TTS would have killed both versions if SM let them release both versions.

I find it funny that I was like just expecting this to be a joke with the original song that is sampled playing, I was gladly surprised. I love Nikki Flores's music anyways so I was shook when I saw she has been writing for K-Pop for years

BRUH I AM SO GLAD EXO CHANGED THIS BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE PLAYING THE ORIGINAL LYRICS WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE Image result for scared gif

this one is iconic at this point.

Gosh there have been so many Genie demos leaked over the years, this one is interesting more than bomb when it comes to the verses, the chorus is still bomb though

very dope demo, I never imagined SNSD singing this but now I can

this version of Only One is so sad

one of SNSD's best B-Sides has one of the best demos not a surprise

Fx's demos are gold tear. This song is so creepy either way.

Yea even Demi has made demos for SNSD

Not many After School demos have leaked but this one is amazing

this one is basically iconic at this point.

Another legendary SNSD demo

We all know this one at this point

this song is such a gay anthem in the original demo and I love it

K.Michelle and an EXO collab stage of this would make me so happy.

This demo makes me want to cry just like the Taeyeon version.

This one's just for giggles... the fact that EXO sang the demo off key on purpose, looking at SM like :blehr: hoping they will end up scrapping the song.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• why tf do english demos of snsd songs always sound cooler

this is legend btw

• why tf do english demos of snsd songs always sound cooler

this is legend btw

Wolf Demo A+++++ Exo

Isn't that Russian Roulette "demo" a cover by a fan?

I do not think it was that specific one I added but I could be wrong :eyes:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• Blackpink's demo whistle is pretty bomb

• You've already covered The Eve, which is one I'd always love to see released by Henry.

I'd add Boss, which is a song I love - you can hear the demo in the first few minutes of the NCT recording diary

External Content youtu.be

NCT Lips

Red Velvet - Ice Cream Cake. Love this version, not a fan of the RV version.

I'm not a fan of the demo for Ko Ko Bop, but it's easily found.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• There isn’t a full version out but this is the most I could find of the demo and it SHISTER SHLAPS

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!