Kpop will never have another GG as amazing as Twice (One in a Million Queens)

• A Twice Appreciation Thread

Quality release after quality release, amazing performances one after the other no matter the season, always smiling and going out of their way to give endless content to fans, just trying to bring light and happiness to people's day all over the world.

Truly no one else does it like the One in a Million girls :pepelove1::pepelove1:

Need an upbeat dance track to play in your bedroom at 2AM? Twice got you covered

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Need some sugary pop to give you a serotonin rush? Look no further then Twice

Need a sassy banger to make you strut through school like you're on a runway? Twice delivers

Need some dark romance in your life? Ya better think about it Twice

And this is only a tiny fraction of their incredible and diverse discography, Twice has a song for everyone and the language doesn't determine the quality since they make bops in both Korean and Japanese (and soon to be english). Kpop would be so much duller without these 9 beautiful and talented young women, so thank you Twice for doing your thing

:iloveyoub::iloveyoub:

• I knew Twice was gonna make history the first time I've heard this song:

External Content www.youtube.com

• I knew Twice was gonna make history the first time I've heard this song:

I feel so freakin hard for them from first listen, one if the very few times that has happened to me

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• best twice song released this year so far...

• True, I love how Twice has grown with their music too, all of their songs sounds really unique, but they are all Twice. Not to mention their dances are always fun to learn, which it always makes me more excited for a song than before.

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• Yes, you spit fact this time, minahouse

:claps::claps::claps:

I hate Twicehouse, Oliviahouse or Anyhouse.

But Minahouse is definitely something i can live with lol.

As for Twice's Japanese songs, i'll put up One More Time and Better against anything Kpop has to offer.

• More high quality comment, that nickname is all yours, mate. Those are some high tier Twice songs recommendation too.

:claps::claps::claps:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!