Can you name a personal positive and negative experience of the K-POP section in AKP?

• I'm interested to hear what people's experiences have been like feel free to be brutally honest about the positive and negative experiences you've had on AKP within your own fandom or the kpop section in general.

My positive experience:

There's a lot of funny users on here that'll try to lighten up the mood when things get too serious there's a section of users that literally don't take kpop too seriously and these are the best types of users on here that make the best types of threads.

My negative experience:

I've learnt how much I dislike the fandoms I'm apart of. It's not everybody but it's not a small enough number of people for me just to be able to ignore all the negativity.

• Positive:Fun threads

Negative:Toxic users

:pinky-longing:

ʂŋʂɖıɠąŋɠɛҳơɬıƈɛŕɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬąɛʂą

Eɳԋρҽn ɳct αƚҽҽȥ ʂϝ9 ɠ-ιԃʅҽ ƈʅƈ ʂƚαƈ ɾσƈƙҽƚ ρυɳƈԋ

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo sunwoo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon ýooa taeyong rowoon jin pinky yunkyeong kariningning

#dahyun from femaleidol#twice from elysian40yp3ju.gif#dahyun from touchdown!

image.pngE9kEx0GXsAo5KH2.jpg

3cbd1a06306c0f803dde811f1445e934.gife67e1f187a2bb3645d4ab71bac5dd3d9f0fc1222.gifv

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

• Positive: everyone is trying to protect their "internet image" so most people here are kind of nice which ofc isn't their real color.

Negative: Everyone is sensitive asf and can't take honest opinions

• Positive : I’ve discovered that multi stans are the best types of fans on here, they just want everyone to succeed and do well, of course there are a few bad apples but in general, my best experiences have been with multi stans on this site.

Negative: There’s too much gate keeping and the cult mentality is strong here. I’ve seen users go after other users that are apart of the same fandom just because they have different opinions. Just because you like an artist, you don’t need to like every song they produce and disliking it doesn’t make you a ‘fake fan’. Some really act like there’s a whole ass guideline book to being a fan and unless you follow that book, they’ll gatekeep you.

• Positive: more than an year ago in the old forum, I met some of the only people I like and would call my friends here. We used to have a lot of fun in the old forum and everything was sunshine daisies and unicorn. They might not be active on akp now but we still talk. :pepe-hehe::pepelove1:

Negative: I dislike everyone and everything else here so that :pepeshut:

I do have one user in mind who's just so hateful that it made me re think some things about kpop and fans culture :pepeshut:

For legal reasons: many of the things I say are said jokingly, take them as such :wilds::oks:

• Positive : I’ve discovered that multi stans are the best types of fans on here, they just want everyone to succeed and do well, of course there are a few bad apples but in general, my best experiences have been with multi stans on this site.

Negative: There’s too much gate keeping and the cult mentality is strong here. I’ve seen users go after other users that are apart of the same fandom just because they have different opinions. Just because you like an artist, you don’t need to like every song they produce and disliking it doesn’t make you a ‘fake fan’. Some really act like there’s a whole ass guideline book to being a fan and unless you follow that book, they’ll gatekeep you.

Wow I couldn't agree more with the negative part, users just band together and attack the opposite user/fandom because they get triggered easily.

• Positive: more than an year ago in the old forum, I met some of the only people I like and would call my friends here. We used to have a lot of fun in the old forum and everything was sunshine daisies and unicorn. They might not be active on akp now but we still talk. :pepe-hehe::pepelove1:

Negative: I dislike everyone and everything else here so that :pepeshut:

I do have one user in mind who's just so hateful that it made me re think some things about kpop and fans culture :pepeshut:

A long list of people came to my mind :pepeshut:

The best part is when they ask if you are a true fan or something

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!