Lisa should be with rosé on met gala

• According to what I've read, only Rosé was invited in Met Gala. I don't know how true is that but seeing how Rosé is the closest to the creative director of the brand she is GA for, she is the most logical choice to be in Met Gala. Anthony really treats Rosé like a friend and not just his muse and GA.

• Rosé knows Anthony the best out of all the BP members with their creative directors (she even mentioned that Anthony keeps her calm when she starts to freak out), so it makes sense that she's the one who'd go to the Met Gala.

Edit: Damn, Blinks have a major akgae problem. I didn't realize it was so bad lol

• This is fucked up. Lisa has more of the deals with fashion elites. All 3 should go not just one and if only one then it’s Lisa that should be chosen. Not everyone posting above saying Rose when she only got deals in 2020.

That fandom doesn’t appreciate Lisa and how she is the main stan attractor.

• Right, sorry. I guess I was confused thinking that a musician should focus on releasing and promoting her long awaited music, instead of going to a fashion exhibition.

How silly of me.

You underestimate just how iconic the Met Gala is, then. The promo it could give her if she appeared in something interesting, like, globally, it would be insane. The buzz the Gala creates each year is unparalleled. We're working on Lisa world domination here.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• According to what I've read, only Rosé was invited in Met Gala. I don't know how true is that but seeing how Rosé is the closest to the creative director of the brand she is GA for, she is the most logical choice to be in Met Gala. Anthony really treats Rosé like a friend and not just his muse and GA.

Right, sorry. I guess I was confused thinking that a musician should focus on releasing and promoting her long awaited music, instead of going to a fashion exhibition.

How silly of me.

Met gala is a promotion itself. What are you talking about?

• Right, sorry. I guess I was confused thinking that a musician should focus on releasing and promoting her long awaited music, instead of going to a fashion exhibition.

How silly of me.

Met Gala would've been the best (and most iconic) way to promote Lisa's solo

• Both Celine and Bulgari would be going against the theme of this year's Met Gala which would get her mocked by most people who follow it.

• I mean isnt this out of the girls and their company's control?

CELINE & BVLGARI doesn't want to send Lisa to Met Gala, while Anthony basically pampers Rosie with everything as YSL Muse

If anyone should be blamed for Lisa or the other girls not attending, it would be the brands they are endorsing. I don't really think YG has much power to deal with the girls' brand to begin with

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Met Gala would've been the best (and most iconic) way to promote Lisa's solo

If that was true, then Zendaya's songs would slay the charts. But they don't. Met Gala appeals to fashionistas, but it doesn't propel their individual projects into unparalleled heights. And so many people attend that even really great outfits get overlooked.

This forum in general is ridiculous with treating every tiny thing as if it's some great offense. Rose going but not Lisa is not taking something away from Lisa and mistreating her, jfc.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• This whole thread is insane.

No, showing up at the Met Gala will do squat as musical promotion - it is a fashion event, not a music event. Only one person performs, and that is decided by Anna Wintour. So anyone claiming this would be massive musical promotion is smoking something.

Good for Rose is she is going, and honestly, it is stupid to care about who is or isn't going to this fundraiser, which is what this event is.

• Blinks are dumb as hell. YG can’t force the brands to invite the other girls. But whenever Rosé gets something blinks bitch and whine.

Maybe go harass them on social media like y’all did when rosé’s global campaigns were released

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!