BP solo stans are so much worse than BP antis

• You lost all credibility the moment you tried to paint Lisa solo stans as the worst. Jennie and Rosé fans send her rape and death threats on a regular basis. Jisoo fans literally trended a Happy death day hashtag on Jennie's birthday. That's not to mention OT3 fans, who hate Lisa with a passion that is beyond disturbing. Even vaguely suggest the main dancer should get a dance break and they act like you called for Hitler to be resurrected. But sure, let's spin that false narrative as usual.

Your post illustrates your point, but not in the way you hoped it would. By using the tired "x akgaes are worse than y akgaes" you truly demonstrated everything wrong with this fandom.

• I only remember 1 tweet from them saying "where is jennie rap".

I remember.

It was my bias who was slut shamed, hated like no tomorrow on the cb day and bc of this she posted almost nothing regardless the IC era bc any post of her was full of monkey emojis and saying how she should be grateful that a Thai s is part of a Korean group so she should know "her place" and stop stealing others lines.. and things like this. I also won't forget how they created a whole video on yt excluding her parts and celebrating any achievement excluding her too.

• I remember.

It was my bias who was slut shamed, hated like no tomorrow on the cb day and bc of this she posted almost nothing regardless the IC era bc any post of her was full of monkey emojis and saying how she should be grateful that a Thai s is part of a Korean group so she should know "her place" and stop stealing others lines.. and things like this. I also won't forget how they created a whole video on yt excluding her parts and celebrating any achievement excluding her too.

The way threads like this always prove the ridiculous double standards regarding Lisa and her fans. Saying something false over and over doesn't make it true, it just makes your ridiculous bias even more apparent. These fake OT4 fans need to realise that.

• Bruh, that "release day 2.0" was soo embarrassing. Imagine trying to do over a whole comeback cuz majority of the fandom spent the the day of the original comeback hating on one member...

I agree all akgaes are the same. To single out 1/4 of them is just outright ridiculous....

For real... They are all the worst, but just one member suffered hate on the cb day and it is something that never happened with us...

• The way threads like this always prove the ridiculous double standards regarding Lisa and her fans. Saying something false over and over doesn't make it true, it just makes your ridiculous bias even more apparent. These fake OT4 fans need to realise that.

Some really trying to erase what happened on IC era just to keep up the "Lisa akgaes are the worst" narrative alive...

• I think singling out Lisa's fanbase as the worst is a strong part of current Blackpink akgae culture. It basically validates other akgaes feeling justified in calling Lisa racist slurs on twitter every day.

Most of the insanity is just down to shipping. Jisoo's fanbase looks the most sane because she is demonstrably and equally close to all three of her group members. The other three don't show it as much which makes it super easy for the "X and Y love each other and they hate Z (just like me!)" cults to spring up.

It's never going to be anywhere near fixable until people can find sympathy or even basic humanity for all four girls. While there are fights over who is worse treated and who is most privileged nothing will change, because that's what feeds it. All four have received ridiculous and unwarranted hate, all four get dehumanized. Awarding trophies for most and least hated and best and worst haters gets us nowhere.

A+ post. The fake narrative Lisa akgaes are the worst just perpetuates the whole akgae culture. OP really fell at the first hurdle.

You make an excellent point about shipping. The vitriol from Jensoo shippers towards Lisa is downright scary. They try and pedal this fake narrative that Jennie and Lisa hate each other, as if that will make their dumb ship any more real. It isn't just shippers either, the fact that many fans try and make out the girls all hate each other or x hates y etc just feeds into the whole mess.

Like you say, all four have received unnecessary and dehumanising hate. Instead of arguing who had it worse, why can't they feel sympathy for all four of them? Just shows they don't actually care about hate at all, their moralising is performative and selective.

• I remember.

Yeah i shouldn't have respond that way without knowing full context since i literally became inactive during ice cbday on social media bocz of mess that happen in allkpop so i couldn't even imagine on other social media.

• I think all akgaes are toxic. There were moments where all showed how toxic they are. I don't think solo stans are the worst but OT3 stans who leave a member out. This is even worser.

I think the combination of twitter and akgaes makes the most toxic relationship ever.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• You lost all credibility the moment you tried to paint Lisa solo stans as the worst. Jennie and Rosé fans send her rape and death threats on a regular basis. Jisoo fans literally trended a Happy death day hashtag on Jennie's birthday. That's not to mention OT3 fans, who hate Lisa with a passion that is beyond disturbing. Even vaguely suggest the main dancer should get a dance break and they act like you called for Hitler to be resurrected. But sure, let's spin that false narrative as usual.

Your post illustrates your point, but not in the way you hoped it would. By using the tired "x akgaes are worse than y akgaes" you truly demonstrated everything wrong with this fandom.

This is so fucked up I literally have no words…

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• i dont know about the lisa fans because im not into bp fandom just listen casually to their music.

but those blinks and rose fans... not only were they not being toxic or salty, they were even friendly in general when brave girls become popular. to me that totally crumbled the bad reputation blinks had.

thince there are some blinks here. what do you think? was the bad reputation allways groundless? or become blinks more chill and mature since bp become so successfull and less questioned?

P.S. Or are blinks now so bisy fighting with their own agaes that they in peace with the other artists?

• i dont know about the lisa fans because im not into bp fandom just listen casually to their music.

but those blinks and rose fans... not only were they not being toxic or salty, they were even friendly in general when brave girls become popular. to me that totally crumbled the bad reputation blinks had.

thince there are some blinks here. what do you think? was the bad reputation allways groundless? or become blinks more chill and mature since bp become so successfull and less questioned?

Actually blinks were always chill and akgaes ( in the sense of not hating outside the pinks) too, they just "attack" others groups/idols when BP were attacked first. I never saw a blink starting s on Twitter first and when i say blink I'm obviously talking about big accounts, they are chill and when the girls are dragged then the mess starts.

BP are being hated on daily basis since debut, but 2017/19 were worst and we had 20k likes viral tweets against the girls saying how they sleep with executives to release music, how their music is trash, how the girls are unprofessional, how they don't work hard etc etc.

It's just that people always play the victim card and blinks take the blame like always.

• They are all equally bad, doesnt matter who is fans of who.. all 4 of them have some fans that are truly tragic and there are dozens of example where every parts did terrible things, even here there is no point in saying "they are horrible" "wait no they are terrible" "they are worst than them because i remember this" etc.. Accept the fact that assholes are everywhere and move on without making excuses on why another part is the worst.

• Actually blinks were always chill and akgaes ( in the sense of not hating outside the pinks) too, they just "attack" others groups/idols when BP were attacked first. I never saw a blink starting s on Twitter first and when i say blink I'm obviously talking about big accounts, they are chill and when the girls are dragged then the mess starts.

BP are being hated on daily basis since debut, but 2017/19 were worst and we had 20k likes viral tweets against the girls saying how they sleep with executives to release music, how their music is trash, how the girls are unprofessional, how they don't work hard etc etc.

It's just that people always play the victim card and blinks take the blame like always.

thank you.

yeah on twitter you can allways find the one or the other idiot. it become i different thing if it get supported/organized by groups/big fanaccounts. i got the same impression as you say. but im just around since bp not getting attacked like you say in the past. now those internet trolls mostly jump around aespa. so now mys run around like dogs on hunt.
    on the other hand i think mmld also got a lot undeserved attackes. like nancy looking bad at bp. it would be interesting to know how much of those attacks come from those usual haters just pretending being blinks and to how much it actually got supported by real blinks.

• I think its a pretty simple standard: Liking one member more than the others is fine - attacking other members isn't.

Anyone who attacks members of a group because they aren't the member they love are imbeciles - the reason your fave has a career in the first place is the group they are part of, a group that includes the other members. I guess if there was some intergroup drama, some animosity in the part of fans of one member against another member that is unfriendly might be understandable (but still not right), but there is no visible interpersonal drama in BP and all the members seem genuinely to like each other, so attacking your idols friends is doubly idiotic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!