Lovelyz Mijoo = The new IT-GIRLS ?

• Lee Mi Joo is on the rise as a young female variety star.

In recent years, this Lovelyz member has gained considerable attention in the variety sector for her unexpectedly quirky charms. According to media reports, Lee Mi Joo has managed to guest on over five major variety programs, including '1 Night and 2 Days', 'Running Man', 'Hangout with Yoo', 'Knowing Brothers', 'Amazing Saturday', and 'Sixth Sense', which is an impressive feat for a young idol.

Except for '1 Night and 2 Days', Lee Mi Joo's appearances have also garnered attention for her contributions and have even led to forming a bond with the 'national' MC, Yoo Jae Suk. Her name has been used on a number of variety show clips on YouTube, and she has received praise from her seniors for being "uninhibited and refusing to be locked in a typical girl group image.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Girls is working very hard and literally everywhere . The born of new it girls ?

KNETZ REACT :

1. She's seriously charming the more you watch herㅋㅋㅋ

2. She's really pretty and funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I'm permeating into Mijoo

4. Mijoo is seriously slowly going up…She always works hard, so she's also being acknowledged by her seniorsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

∟ I'm not her fan so I don't really know, but isn't it because she also appeared on shows that were not popular and was also sworn at? I don't think she just hit big all of a sudden

∟ Rightㅜ I'm not a Mijoo fan, but I like her, and she was sworn at a lot because people were saying that she overdid things and stuff like thatㅠㅠ I was so upset at that time.. But I'm really happy that she's doing well these days

∟ I wondered when she would hit big, but I'm really happy that she's really being received so well, the views that she gets are also high, and she's appearing on big shows too ㅜ

5. I think she's been slowly going up since 2 years ago

∟ She was on Running Man, Knowing Bros, Hangout With Yoo, and she filmed Sixth Sense at her peak, and now she's funny wherever she goesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even when she was on 1 Night 2 Days, it was really clear that she's a hard worker

6. She's good at doing variety shows so she's being received well. I recently felt that God Yoo really cherishes her. And she deserves it

7. She's really good at what she does

8. She's been consistently doing well. She's very likeable

9. She looks pretty because she works really hard ㅠ

10. She works so hard. Who wouldn't adore her? She's also doing well, so she's being invited everywhere. From a fan's point of view, she absolutely did not hit big all of a sudden. She consistently did her best and worked hard even when she heard unfavorable things, and that's why she's rising. She'll be even more successful from now on

11. It's because she's a hard worker. She's receiving love from the people around her and I think it's a case where she's rising slowly. She's also faithfully good at being an idol and she just works hard at everything, so people have good feelings for her

12. Because she works hard? I think PDs also like her, so she gets invited to more shows

13. It seems like she's diligently rising slowly! I hope she goes on for a long time

14. She works hard and her personality doesn't overlap (with anyone in the variety industry) so I think there's no reason why she wouldn't be popular. It seems like she's gradually rising!!

15. She looks so pretty when she works hard and that's commendableㅜㅜ

16. I can see that she works hard, so she becomes more likeableㅠ

17. I've only ever seen her with high tension, so I was surprised when I saw her as an anchor in today's Hangout With Yoo. Apparently, she can do anything. She's unrivaled

18. I don't really know Mijoo-nim that well, but I know that she's been rising in recent years!

19. I think she's been slowly getting good responses but she just hit big recently? Everyone is saying that she works hard and I noticed that she really does work hard. She's really cool. I hope she becomes more successful

∟ I've always really liked Mijoo, but I was surprised when I saw her in 1 Night 2 Days because she really worked super hard

20. She does a lot of variety shows recently! She's not my type, but even I'm permeating into Mijoo, so I keep looking up what she did on Youtube and Sixth Sense. This is a first for me

21. She's pretty but she works hard and doesn't care about embarrassing herself. If I was her variety seniors, I would've liked her

22. I just found her likeable when I first saw her, but now she's really cute and funny to me... I love Mijoo

23. You can clearly see that she works hard and she's fun too. She's also witty and cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

24. I'm a writer and Mijoo is getting big. Every time I ask for a recommendation anywhere, Mijoo's name always comes up

∟ Everyone is wishing that she will rise even more, as hard as she works now

25. When I watch Sixth Sense with my parents, they say that Mijoo is cute and pretty. They really like her

26. I also came to know her this time and she's pretty and funny. Personally, I think she'll hit even bigger if it all goes well with Yoo Jaesuk-nim

27. She works hard anywhere and she's funny. She's also good at being an idol

28. I like her because she works hard. My family likes it whenever Mijoo is on variety showsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

29. It's obvious that Mijoo always works hard, so even though she's not my bias, I wish that she will do well. Should I say that she makes me root for her??

30. I saw Mijoo's talents ever since her MuBank OTWㅋㅋㅋ I think she was the pioneer..

31. I look up a lot of Mijoo videos these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

∟ I watch Mijoo videos every time I eat these days too. She's so funny and cute ㅠㅠ

32. I can see that she really works hard. She's fun and she catches my eyes. I'm so happy that she's getting attention after building up her career for years

33. Whenever Mijoo is on TV, my family would all come out to the living room,, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so fun and cute

34. She's so fun and prettyㅠㅠ She's my female idol bias these days

35. It's clear that she's a hard worker. I've always had good feelings for Lovelyz, so I wished that all of them would do well, so I'm really happy that Mijoo is doing well these days!

36. Is it suddenly?? Didn't Mijoo slowly get more response with her funny OTW pre-Covid?

37. She was freaking funny when she imitated a snake under the table ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEven the PD tried to stop her

38. When I watch Mijoo on Sixth Sense, she doesn't hold back and I can clearly see that she's a hard worker

39. The show Sixth Sense 2 itself is bursting with potential these days - Mijoo also became even funnier, so I guess that's why people are responding well to herㅋㅋ She's been working hard too

40. I don't watch Mijoo videos or anything, but I just like herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

41. I was surprised when I watched today's Hangout With Yoo because Mijoo looked so pretty in the news episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Was it on Sixth Sense? I keep thinking of her saying to Jessi, "Not White. GOODFEEL (sanitary pad brands. Episode 6)!!!!ㅠ

42. Since Mijoo did her OTW runway, I thought that she would hit big if she picked her opportunities well. She's just overflowing with so much charmsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

∟ Instead, I think she hit big quite late.. But I like seeing her become more famous even now

43. Do I have a different story? I don't really watch variety shows, so I don't know what Sixth Sense is, but my office always puts the radio on and I really adore Mijoo in Cultwo Show. I saw her there and I thought, "Ah, she's going to be successful."

44. She's good at doing variety shows, but it seems like she's really calm in real life, so I like her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

45. Because she works hard .. Her seniors, the PDs, and the writers all take care of her

46. I first knew her from that show with the dinosaurs (Dunia). After that, I watched her often because she kept appearing on more and more shows. Her personality is refreshing and she doesn't hesitate, so it's charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

47. I watched a Mijoo clip on Youtube and found her funny so I started watching Sixth Senseㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like seeing that she always works hard on other shows too. If I were the PD or her seniors, I would've adored her so muchㅜㅜ

48. I love her personality ㅋㅋㅋ

49. She needs to be even more successful

50. What the, the comments are touchingㅠㅠ I'm not even her fan but I like her these days so I looked her up and I'm moved by all the comments here

• I don't want to compare but I think that in her own way she might become as outspoken as Lee Hyori is, of course she needs to maintain her position in those variety shows, and we will see soon if Lovelyz will renew contracts, but who knows maybe there a room for soloist Mijoo?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!