Lovesick girls is a National HIT.

• low standards?only the most delusional,dimwitted and ignorant would say 15+ weeks is low. urs is just straight comical. 3-4. my jaw hurts from laughing. there are many non blinks that agree with me. even some armies. it should have been logical people only then u wouldnt have come here.understand?i dont wanna lose anymore brain cells

i aint ready for this kind of tomfoolery. most of them arent?its very obvious that u know nothing.why are u even relating 2018 to 2020 now lmfao. hope u grow out of this :clown: phase soon.

images (31).jpeg

I hope you realize one day how insecure and desperate you sound for me to agree with you 😬 I'm flattered my opinion is able to bother you so much.

• Finally i see some sense in this thread.

Dont understand those People who think one year can have only one national hit when literally there are thousands of songs out there and being top 20% of those, basically considered 'hits', and the top5% can be considered 'national hits'

• can you name a single person in this thread who agreed "lovesick girls" is a national hit who isn't a blink lol. Who's more likely to be reaching in this scenario - the stans of one group or everyone else?

in my view a year usually has 3-4 national hits at most (usually less). i'm an IU fan and I don't even count blueming or eight as national hits lol

3 songs a year? Wut? There are probably 10,000 songs released each year by Korean artists of all genres. You seriously want to limit national hits to 3 songs? If a song makes it into the top 10 or 20, that song has already placed in the top 99.8 to 99.9 percentile. You dont think that's good enough to be called a national hit??? :/

• 3 songs a year? Wut? There are probably 10,000 songs released each year by Korean artists of all genres. You seriously want to limit national hits to 3 songs? If a song makes it into the top 10 or 20, that song has already placed in the top 99.8 to 99.9 percentile. You dont think that's good enough to be called a national hit??? :/

everyone's standards are different, I agree there can be 10-20 smash hits a year but I consider national hits to be a special tier. "lovesick girls" and "cheer up" are both big hits but they're not on the same tier for me so it doesn't feel nuanced to label both national hits. melon doesn't have the same kind of market share or significance in 2020 as it had in 2016 when "cheer up" was released so it's hard for me to judge just based on top 10 charting longevity. if "lovesick girls" becomes like "spring day" where it charts for years then sure I can look back and say it was a national hit but it's too early to say now.

• everyone's standards are different, I agree there can be 10-20 smash hits a year but I consider national hits to be a special tier. "lovesick girls" and "cheer up" are both big hits but they're not on the same tier for me so it doesn't feel nuanced to label both national hits. melon doesn't have the same kind of market share or significance in 2020 as it had in 2016 when "cheer up" was released so it's hard for me to judge just based on top 10 charting longevity. if "lovesick girls" becomes like "spring day" where it charts for years then sure I can look back and say it was a national hit but it's too early to say now.

Imagine being this^ deluded lmao

• Imagine being this^ deluded lmao

so you think "lovesick girls" and "cheer up" are the same level right now?

what did I say that was deluded?

- "lovesick girls" and "cheer up" are both hits but are still on different levels right now?

- melon doesn't have the same market share or significance in 2021 as in 2016?

- "lovesick girls" and "spring day" aren't on the same level right now either for longevity because it's too soon to tell?

please explain which one is wrong besides just getting mad about non-blink's opinions lol

• Triggered so much you wrote that much? Yikes the delusion is spiraling

• so you call people deluded because you have no argument lollll, I understand now

fyi it's cute that you want my approval on "lovesick girls" that badly but it's not that important! ;)

the fact that your squatting and loitering here says highly about the song's achievement and about you being so pressed 8o

• so you call people deluded because you have no argument lollll, I understand now

fyi it's cute that you want my approval on "lovesick girls" that badly but it's not that important! ;)

There's no use speaking facts to someone so delusional, so I'm not wasting my time.
    I don't need your approval, which is why I'm not going into that. You clearly are pressed, as others have pointed out.
    Cry more.

• Absolutely! I remember an argument I had with some armys who told me that Spring Day is a national hit after it is still charting for a little more than a year at that time and by then, I learn the hard way. If SD is considered as one w/o staying on top 10 for as long as LSG then it make sense to consider LSG as national hit. All excuses from the new chart system, its uls, not being #1 and Dynamite being bigger doesn't make sense to me. Dynamite is indeed bigger and it even felt bigger than other National Hits from the past from the amount of buzz and news it made in Korea alone but doesn't make dynamite way above them either. Also where did you get the idea that National Hits can't co-exist at the same time? If Refund Sisters'song only had longevity, you won't be making such excuses for sure. About its uls, I was one of the people who think that a song should have 700k uls in average for atleast 2 weeks to be considered as one but with the new system, that's impossible to do now, not even dynamite was able to do that and definitely not Spring Day either, what we need to consider is the climate. Later on, when only IU's songs (and variety show songs) is/are the only songs capable of reaching 700k uls daily and hardly no idol songs can, you will get what I mean then.

And lastly about the new system, the most funny excuse, you guys are just pure anti of BP who can't accept defeat. If anything, the new system is just making songs harder to chart, we've seen songs reaching top 10 for a day or 2 and free falling. We've seen Refund Sisters aka the most hyped up song by koreans and also the last song to almost surpass 1M uls, falling like a rock after just few weeks and dare you try to say that hit songs in the new Melon chart are living the advantage of staying on charts longer? so with that logic, the RS song or even Sssak3 songs weren't a hit then? Just recently alone, 1 certain fanbase was so damn hyped up and proud after their fave have broken the Melon top 10 with the new system, why they hyped them up? Because they know how hard it is to break into it now, when some huge names can't even chart on top 10 and others struggled to stay even a week despite being huge names in public but when it comes to BP they will always find a way to belittle, so pathetic!

Time will come, no idol songs will able to stay in the top 10 for 100 days or even half the time of LSG now besides being #1 for weeks on Melon then what? Does that mean no National Hits from idols will ever be known again according to most of the logics here.

LSG's total uls is steadily increasing so still alot of people discovering the song and it seems like the song will stay on top 10 for few more weeks and it might even do better than Akmu's hcilthb overall which is also by the way a National Hit on its own right as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!