Which 3 BG Comebacks Disappointed You The Most?

• i don't like any of them beside txt's, but dftf, ptd and dcm might as well have punched me in the face for how much i love the groups versus how much i hate the songs.

• BTS "Permission To Dance" - Another mainstream pop formula that is not how bts sounds used to be. Well, it's their right to change their musicality, but it's still good but bts before dynamite is way better. Especially 2015 BTS. That's just my opinion, their music still listenable tho. It's fine.

Ateez "I'm The One (Fireworks) - I feel like this one is weaker than ATEEZ's other title tracks. I don't know why but so far, the Fever series' title track sounds weak for me. I want to see another Wave and Illusion, their best title tracks for me.

Stray Kids "Thunderous" - I really admire how they produce this song, it was so cool, I really have so much respect for these boys for producing their own album. God's Menu, Back Door, and now Thunderous, these songs' production were so cool. I'll consider thunderous as a better song than God's Menu and Back Door, BUT, I don't think I'll listen to this song over and over again, cuz God's Menu and Back Door still sounds more addictive.

NCT Dream "Hot Sauce" - Didn't really like this song at first BUT, it grows on me and I like it a lot. Never really liked NCT sounds since the beginning, but hot sauce sounds so NCT but better and the pre-chorus is really good.

Enhypen "Drunk-Dazed" - Like this song so much, such a perfect party song. Can't wait to listen to their new music. Btw, I hope they'll get well soon > <

TXT "LO$ER=LO♡ER" - For me this is the 2nd best boygroup song this year, only behind their other song, Love Song. Just like thunderous but in opposite way. I still think that Love Song is a better song, BUT, I feel like I'll listen to this more than lovesong cuz I feel like this one is more calm and enjoyable and can be listened more in the long run, and it's not that intense compare to Love Song. But both Lovesong and Loser=Lover are great songs. The 2 best boygroup songs of 2021 for me.

EXO "Dont Fight The Feeling" - Don't really like it, I thought it's gonna be sounds like Power

2PM "Make It" - Sounds like My House, still fine and listenable.

Shinee "Don't Call Me" - Didn't really like it at first, but it grow on me and it sounds pretty catchy. Still listenable

Seventeen "Ready To Love" - This is so good, but I think it's pretty underrated.

• BTS "Permission To Dance" - Another mainstream pop formula that is not how bts sounds used to be. Well, it's their right to change their musicality, but it's still good but bts before dynamite is way better. Especially 2015 BTS. That's just my opinion, their music still listenable tho. It's fine.

Agreed! All HYBE groups have been releasing good music this year, but BTS I don't know why they're going down this route :pepecry: but the LY series was also very good, with some bops in the MOTS era along with it. LY was more... balanced (there isn't a single skippable song in it and the best solos ever) while MOTS has some of their best hits and b-sides along with some eh songs.

The next korean album will be on the spotlight if they'll keep going down this route or not. I hope not... it's like they lost all that made them unique IMO.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!