Chaeyeon dancing to BlackPink's Pretty Savage

• Yes, I think the judge just gives the vote based on that certain moment rather than the whole moment. Hard for me to explain but I think you know what I mean. The other girl's fall moment? I don't know what is it call, but I think she win just because of that

yeah true- but I am also keeping in mind that I am not a pro and have no idea how street battles work lol

was just salty because I was blown away by the B-girls moves

• W

The thing is I think this will be good for Chaeyeon. She is one of the best GG dancers and to rise up to the next level it's for her to compete with professional dancers.

Yes she is probably lacking compared to many who literally dance for a living but it is from this that she will learn and grow to become even better than she is before. And I'm also glad that she has a really supportive team behind her especially Hyojin

Absolutely. You don't get better or get credit for going against only those you are "about" as good as or even lesser. You go after the bigger people. In the show they Chaeyeon might be getting a lot of the "disrespect" stickers and such. But if any of the other dancers around who didn't try and compete would mouth off on her infront of them the other contestants that would give her that disrespect would then tell the other person they have no business even speaking as they didn't have the guts to even battle.

She has paid her dues in KPOP dancing and is now paying her dues in the street dancing scene and she will come out on top after this.

• yeah true- but I am also keeping in mind that I am not a pro and have no idea how street battles work lol

was just salty because I was blown away by the B-girls moves

Yell from YGX she was amazing

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• W

Absolutely. You don't get better or get credit for going against only those you are "about" as good as or even lesser. You go after the bigger people. In the show they Chaeyeon might be getting a lot of the "disrespect" stickers and such. But if any of the other dancers around who didn't try and compete would mouth off on her infront of them the other contestants that would give her that disrespect would then tell the other person they have no business even speaking as they didn't have the guts to even battle.

She has paid her dues in KPOP dancing and is now paying her dues in the street dancing scene and she will come out on top after this.

In the first episode everyone is like 'why is Chaeyeon, an idol here?'

By the end of the season it will be 'no wonder Chaeyeon is here she is more than an idol'

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• It's amazing tho. How I used to think Chaeyeon was an amazing dancer but seeing her compete against actual professional dancers, you can tell the difference.

To be better you have to compete with the best

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Chaeyeon will definitely get to learn from these professionals and be even better than she was before

• Chaeyeon has danced circles around her opponent in the two matches i saw X( (this one and the one with that famous YGZ dancer). The others i notice rely on swaggy looks and edgy makeup and costumes, while Chaeyeon relies on her actual artistry.

She is the best Kpop dancer right now at least for girls (i dont watch BG dancing so i cant compare).

I'm not that surprised if she lost to all her matches, after all the people that she fight is the one that makes many of idols choreography and some of them even known as a trainer. The fact that she got 1 win from all her battle is just satisfying for her. It feels like an achievement to be able to compete with them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!