Chaeyeon dancing to BlackPink's Pretty Savage

• :pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We might have the full performance next week omg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes she is. She is the only idol to participate in this show Street Woman Fighter where professional dancers compete against one another

For this they are competing to be the center of the song I think I haven't watched the full episode

But girl whyyyyy?... Her strength was her dance, but going against real dancers?? ..... Good luck for her... The dancers have such attitude. She needs to level up her facial expressions and overall aura.

• But girl whyyyyy?... Her strength was her dance, but going against real dancers?? ..... Good luck for her... The dancers have such attitude. She needs to level up her facial expressions and overall aura.

She lost multiple battles, before finally winning one

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be

External Content twitter.com

• I... Shit... This is touching :peperain:

• But girl whyyyyy?... Her strength was her dance, but going against real dancers?? ..... Good luck for her... The dancers have such attitude. She needs to level up her facial expressions and overall aura.

Tbh, I think MNET just put her because she is an idol and they can use her as a punching bag/generate buzz. Some of the dancers there already achieve a lot especially the leader from each group. Furthermore, there is also the only B-girl that represents Korea in Olympic dance and gets a medal if I'm not mistaken. No offense but 2 of the judges can be easily switching their roles with some contestants.

• Tbh, I think MNET just put her because she is an idol and they can use her as a punching bag/generate buzz. Some of the dancers there already achieve a lot especially the leader from each group. Furthermore, there is also the only B-girl that represents Korea in Olympic dance and gets a medal if I'm not mistaken. No offense but 2 of the judges can be easily switching their roles with some contestants.

It's weird though having I don't know Taeyong (no disrespect he's amazing but you know what I mean) judge senior professional dancers in the industry like Monika and Lip J

• Tbh, I think MNET just put her because she is an idol and they can use her as a punching bag/generate buzz. Some of the dancers there already achieve a lot especially the leader from each group. Furthermore, there is also the only B-girl that represents Korea in Olympic dance and gets a medal if I'm not mistaken. No offense but 2 of the judges can be easily switching their roles with some contestants.

Yeah and when that same B-Girl LOST her battle I paused and screamed because... WHAT?

Anyway, I cried when Chaeyeon won. Damn mnet and their editing. Evil but interesting

• It's weird though having I don't know Taeyong (no disrespect he's amazing but you know what I mean) judge senior professional dancers in the industry like Monika and Lip J

Yes, that is what I feel after seeing all the contestant introductions. Taeyong might be suitable to judge a show like Hit The Stage or Dancing High (all contestants are teenagers). Before some people triggered by our opinion, I think they should watch ep.1. Just watch how the judges give the vote then you guys will understand it.

• i feel like her agency did her dirty. you can see the differences between idols and professional dancers, whilst she is focused on looking pretty while dancing the pro dancer doesnt care.

theyre both really good tho

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Yeah and when that same B-Girl LOST her battle I paused and screamed because... WHAT?

Anyway, I cried when Chaeyeon won. Damn mnet and their editing. Evil but interesting

Yes, I think the judge just gives the vote based on that certain moment rather than the whole moment. Hard for me to explain but I think you know what I mean. The other girl's fall moment? I don't know what is it call, but I think she win just because of that

• i feel like her agency did her dirty. you can see the differences between idols and professional dancers, whilst she is focused on looking pretty while dancing the pro dancer doesnt care.

theyre both really good tho

The thing is I think this will be good for Chaeyeon. She is one of the best GG dancers and to rise up to the next level it's for her to compete with professional dancers.

Yes she is probably lacking compared to many who literally dance for a living but it is from this that she will learn and grow to become even better than she is before. And I'm also glad that she has a really supportive team behind her especially Hyojin

• Yeah, Chaeyeon just purely, and respectfully, outdanced her opponent in this battle. She should have gotten like 3-4 feet in front of the other girl and got sassy with it. All those moves would have had more impact.

• A fake me out "smoosh" in the face to the other girl when she was did the hand moves
    • The "You think you're better than me? Let me think about it? Nope!"
    • The "Can you bounce it like this? Nah. I'm more lit than you."
    • The "You. Can't. See. Me."
    • The "UGH! Come get some."
    • The "Genie finesse" into the, "Can you drop it low like this? No. Girl, bye."

People would be like, "Ouuuuu! No, she didn't!! The "disrespeck"! Other girl ain't recovering from that!!! K.O.!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!