JYP gets exposed for promoting every artist recent content other than Twice

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this is his personal IG... he can do there whatever he want for example post photo with his daughter and just promote her lol

once's are salty

External Content www.youtube.com

• this is his personal IG... he can do there whatever he want for example post photo with his daughter and just promote her lol

once's are salty

but it really is weird considering that he also composed the song Alcohol-Free. I meaaaaann

once's are salty

I guess, it’s still a bad look tho if you’re promoting every artist on your personal IG BUT that specific artist. And seeing how iffy JYP be with promoting them as a whole, Onces have a right to call him out on it, just like every other artist stans would if they noticed the constant pattern, so that’s not a sole “Once's are salty” stance

Like he literally composed Alcohol Free, yet why wouldn’t he promote that on his page while he did it for every other artist he both composed & didn’t compose songs for. It looks personal and again, not a good look

• Since Got7 have now left Twice fans are the most vocal about their dislike of him/the company.

So I can imagine he just doesn't want to post as he'll probably mostly get abuse.

Fight Fight Fight

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• I guess, it’s still a bad look tho if you’re promoting every artist on your personal IG BUT that specific artist. And seeing how iffy JYP be with promoting them as a whole, Onces have a right to call him out on it, just like every other artist stans would if they noticed the constant pattern, so that’s not a sole “Once's are salty” stance

Like he literally composed Alcohol Free, yet why wouldn’t he promote that on his page while he did it for every other artist he both composed & didn’t compose songs for. It looks personal and again, not a good look

And he promoted Boy Story when? They just had a come back and he didn't promote them so? Your point is a bit wrong.

• Maybe it's because the last two posts he made about TWICE, he got flooded with hate comments on his instagram from their fans. So he stopped posting about them. I mean, I don't blame him.. I would have done the same. If I post on a topic on my personal instagram, and all I see are hate comments, why would I ever want to talk about that topic again? There could even be a fear that me mentioning the topic would stir up even more hate against the group. So, not mentioning them could even be a form of consideration for them - he doesn't want them to be associated with fans hate for him.

I wonder if fans would complain if TWICE posted something on *their* instagram that had to do with JYP as an artist? Or is it just solely JYP's job to give to TWICE without any expectation in return?

• Eh, not necessarily defending him, but these things I find non issues really. I've seen plenty of fans in general throw fits either way if he posts or doesn't post about his artists. It's not worth getting upset about really

• Since Got7 have now left Twice fans are the most vocal about their dislike of him/the company.

So I can imagine he just doesn't want to post as he'll probably mostly get abuse.

GOT7 like and respect him.Heck after leave the company they still contact him. They didnt like JYPE not JYP. Same goes for Twice. They vocal their dislike toward the company.

• He's still mad at Nayeon for how she reacted to When We Disco:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Why are we looking for acknowledgment from JAY WHY PEE? After Midzy terrorized him during Not Shy he stopped posting about them. He produced Mafia but didn’t even post it too. The public even terrorized him again after they heard Mafia. The man, JAY WHY PEE is wishy washy. It’s not anything to bag your head about lol.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Fight Fight Fight

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

You know, you seem really cute so it's really funny when you say things like this kkkkk

This is you:

images - 2021-08-26T141033.844.jpeg

images - 2021-08-26T141012.109.jpeg

images - 2021-08-26T141019.015.jpeg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!