NCT Lucas scandals are getting worse for him.

• Lucas story deepens. You all need to stop making things up to disprove something to help your oppas and unnies. This mentality of my oppa and my unnie would never do that needs to stop.

[theqoo] NCT LUCAS' FIRST INFORMANT SHARED A NEW POST
    여기저기 바람까지 피웠구나…ㅋㅋ 그것도 모르고 주작이라 의심하는 사람들 때문에 괜히 올렸나 했는데ㅋㅋ 어제 전화 온 것도 안 받길 잘했다 더 이상 피해자가 없길 바랍니다 LUCAS 루카스 황욱희 黄旭熙 wongyukehi WayV WeiShenV 威神...
    pann-choa.blogspot.com

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• JaSida

Changed the title of the thread from “Lucas stories is getting worse for him.” to “NCT Lucas scandals are getting worse for him.”.
  • It's not that fans are shielding him, but fans won't cancel him just bc he "cheated" or he got a sugar mommy, specially when some proofs are doubtful and when this isn't a fight for justice, this is just a revenge bc he broke up with the said girls.

• It's not that fans are shielding him, but fans won't cancel him just bc he "cheated" or he got a sugar mommy, specially when some proofs are doubtful and when this isn't a fight for justice, this is just a revenge bc he broke up with the said girls.

Nobody is going to cancel someone because he is a cheater and a jerk. The issues I have is with those stans and fandoms attacking girls/boys who expose idols for their bad behaviors.

• Still, I don't see how it is controversial when Lucas makes the relationship clear and each girl was okay with it and they in return did not treat him as a normal boyfriend but someone they can use with their money. The first accuser said at some point he broke up with her and asked to stay as friends and she accepted. Later they met as friends and she paid for him. It's when she got fed up that he doesn't give in return. Her words: "He goes to hotels just to eat room service, sleep then leave and cut contact". "He asked me not to buy him things because he is earning money unless it's a house or a car". So she offers to buy him things she isn't forced and he tells her he doesn't need it anymore so she should stop it unless it's as grand as a house. He is very straightforward that she is his sponsor, not a normal girlfriend and she knows it. He also tells her that he hates it if she acts like idol fans (ie delusional). Basically he is telling her not to have attachments because again this isn't a normal boyfriend and girlfriend relationship and she knows it.

All that is just from the accuser's side when it could be biased and losing details. The other girl is the same. She said she broke up with him long ago on good terms. She was buying him things and keeping them for receipts to use them against him if things went wrong. She wasn't a normal girlfriend either and she knew it. In what world is keeping a picture of a purchase receipt for a shirt you bought for your bf 3 YEARS ago is normal? How about we don't treat them as victims when they clearly knew the nature of the relationship and posted these tweets maliciously to hurt him when he didn't do anything illegal. IF anything they should be held accountable because they seem to be more toxic than they claim him to be. Reverse the genders and everyone will say it's a freaky sponsor getting back because the idol cut contact/wasn't attentive to them in return for their favors.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• Nobody is going to call someone because he is a cheater and a jerk. The issues I have is with those stans and fandoms attacking girls/boys who expose idols for their bad behaviors.

But it's silly to expect maturity from fans when the "exposer" is being immature too and just doing it for the sake of revenge.

I also don't and will never agree with attacking others, but i won't compliment an ex for being bitter.

• Still, I don't see how it is controversial when Lucas makes the relationship clear and each girl was okay with it and they in return did not treat him as a normal boyfriend but someone they can use with their money.

i think he made it clear only with 1st or 2nd victim/gf

3rd one thought he loved her

• I mean let's be honest that girl sounded like a total psycho asking things like do you have any girl on any social platform? she sounded like the kind of girl that won't allow her boyfriend to have contact with anyone from the opposite gender because she is insecure as hell, this shouldn't be a scandal at all specially if they weren't even boyfriend and girlfriend and were only fucking around, by the things she described it seems she is delulu

• Are u dumb ? do u think SM is dumb, even if its true, do u think he is still going to call her after she just exposed him :pepenomad:

This is getting rediculous LOL

• Still, I don't see how it is controversial when Lucas makes the relationship clear and each girl was okay with it and they in return did not treat him as a normal boyfriend but someone they can use with their money. The first accuser said at some point he broke up with her and asked to stay as friends and she accepted. Later they met as friends and she paid for him. It's when she got fed up that he doesn't give in return. Her words: "He goes to hotels just to eat room service, sleep then leave and cut contact". "He asked me not to buy him things because he is earning money unless it's a house or a car". So she offers to buy him things she isn't forced and he tells her he doesn't need it anymore so she should stop it unless it's as grand as a house. He is very straightforward that she is his sponsor, not a normal girlfriend and she knows it. He also tells her that he hates it if she acts like idol fans (ie delusional). Basically he is telling her not to have attachments because again this isn't a normal boyfriend and girlfriend relationship and she knows it.

All that is just from the accuser's side when it could be biased and losing details. The other girl is the same. She said she broke up with him long ago on good terms. She was buying him things and keeping them for receipts to use them against him if things went wrong. She wasn't a normal girlfriend either and she knew it. In what world is keeping a picture of a purchase receipt for a shirt you bought for your bf 3 YEARS ago is normal? How about we don't treat them as victims when they clearly knew the nature of the relationship and posted these tweets maliciously to hurt him when he didn't do anything illegal. IF anything they should be held accountable because they seem to be more toxic than they claim him to be. Reverse the genders and everyone will say it's a freaky sponsor getting back because the idol cut contact/wasn't attentive to them in return for their favors.

Preach sis! Too bad people will skip this cause their hate boner for NCT is too hard to ignore and will cling to the smallest thing in the earth to keep the hate going on.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t think scandals like this should be released. I don’t really care about NCT in particular but I find people who are fixating on this as a scandal much worse than Lucas just well being a Tool.

Like what’s there to cancel here. Yeah he’s a tool. And his personal life inadequacy got released to the whole world now. No one deserves that. I have no illusion that my favs or any idol is actually an angel. But that doesn’t mean all their remotely bad transgressions should be released to the world.

And if for you the moral standing of an idol is indeed important I’d think unless you’re a fan this isn’t something that concerns you? Fans may decide to drop him if they so please that’s their prerogative but like if you don’t even Stan then what’s the point of fixating on this?

Like I could not care less if kpop idols that I don’t know/care about are tools or have a sugar baby kink lol.

• Are u dumb ? do u think SM is dumb, even if its true, do u think he is still going to call her after she just exposed him :pepenomad:

This is getting rediculous LOL

for real SM 100% took his phone just in case... and probably the rest of WayV's phones too. :pepenomad:

• This shit is a little hilarious because why don't the idols ever learn? Your agencies your managers etc have beat it into your skulls to not date because of THIS and worse situations people will use you or try and ruin you if they feel wronged even if you didn't do anything bad. Look at what happened to TOP. Thry see hear and witness it from their peers family friends and strangers. Yet still do this? Wait till you are either a leaving the industry or b at the top of your career to start dating. Get rid of this fucking pipe dream right now! This is the rule of thumb you are not the exception 99% of you will NOT be the next Bobby or edawn/hyuna, momo/heechul they are the exception here not the norm quit thinking you will be them and alk these stupid dating scandals that ruin your life will never fucking happan!

Ps ladies and gents its not hard to keep your pants on you won't die from not getting some for a little while

• This shit is a little hilarious because why don't the idols ever learn? Your agencies your managers etc have beat it into your skulls to not date because of THIS and worse situations people will use you or try and ruin you if they feel wronged even if you didn't do anything bad. Look at what happened to TOP. Thry see hear and witness it from their peers family friends and strangers. Yet still do this? Wait till you are either a leaving the industry or b at the top of your career to start dating. Get rid of this fucking pipe dream right now! This is the rule of thumb you are not the exception 99% of you will NOT be the next Bobby or edawn/hyuna, momo/heechul they are the exception here not the norm quit thinking you will be them and alk these stupid dating scandals that ruin your life will never fucking happan!

Being at the top of your career won't help. People were all over Jungkook a couple of years ago because someone spread dating rumors.

Ps ladies and gents its not hard to keep your pants on you won't die from not getting some for a little while

I don’t agree with this take.. idols should be able to move around freely like their western contemporaries. Companies and some idols themselves need to stop feeding into delulu fans.

• Also the same girl/3rd one: "We chatted about a lot of things, including his pre-debut love story. (...)

He felt like he couldn’t take care of her, so he broke up with her and had no plans to be in a relationship afterwards. So, although he liked me, he didn’t have the ability to be in a relationship."

So he also made it clear to her that they're not in a relationship.

Im disgusted. People like u is the reason why idols cant date

• Really it's got to be a lot easier at a certain point to just say "Yes he appears to be a fuckboy, so what? I can still like him."

I prefer that to the creepy narrative that they are all a bunch of innocent-minded neutered best boys who are completely romantically fulfilled in life by soft focus thoughts of "fandom name". Who would even want such a weirdo?

It takes some cognitive dissonance at the best of times. I've watched YouTube videos with a bunch of male idols and a female interviewer and the comments are "Aww, my babies are embarrassed to be in the presence of a woman, they keep smiling at the ground and blushing!" No, they were smirking, it's a different thing.

• I dont see any proof he cheated yet but everything else I dont see big issues with.

I think it pretty wrong to publicy trial someone and ruin their career because of what?

Also were these relationships or flings?

Also doing it the day before a comeback proves you didnt care about him at all you just want to ruin him?

Dating bans go against basic human rights. Adults have a right to have sex. Companies can insist on no dating within the company, but you can't insist a sexually mature adult be celibate. Dating bans are a myth, it's something to pacify jealous stans along with "Everyone at the same company sees each other as a sibling" and "All the female staff are married". There's been enough come out from former idols and trainees that we know full well they all date.

They probably tell them to be careful and discreet, and that's where idols like Lucas (if it's true) are stupid, because if he'd just been nice to his fan-girlfriends and not treated them like unpaid PA's with benefits who were barely worth his time then this would not have blown up.

And about TOP, it's just bad luck he got involved with someone who wants to publicly destroy everyone she falls out with. He probably dated other women who were not psychopathic.

And also - it's not a little while. Second gen idols still have possessive stans who don't want them to have private lives. Apparently some idols in their 30s have secret families, just so they don't upset their fans. It sounds crazy. To fulfill their public image idols would be effectively be agreeing to live like monks and nuns for maybe decades.

• I still blame the kpop industry that makes it seem like their idols are perfect little puppies. And every fan that doesn't have the maturity to understand reality just eats it up. Then these "scandals" are created.

If you think you know an idol, think again. What you see are personas, slivers of what they are and constructions of the industry. At the end of the day they are just people, flawed just like you and me.

My point is, if I were as hot as Lucas, I would be doing much worse. :pepe-hehe:

• Tbh even if it’s true… what is this person trying to achieve?

Destroying his career because he broke her heart ? If he committed a crime I can understand that you want justice… but this is just a petty childish revenge move and those who are trying to push this as a scandal so hard should check themself… you gain nothing from this except looking like an anti.

• Don’t hate the player, hate the game. I’m not a fan of Lucas or NcT but cheating is not a crime.

Don't hate the "player"? Cheating is not a crime? Yes, it's not a crime but it's clearly wrong.

I hope you don't get cheated on by someone you truly love so that you won't experience the pain of it.

X/

Stan talent. Stan Avril.

• Tbh even if it’s true… what is this person trying to achieve?

Destroying his career because he broke her heart ? If he committed a crime I can understand that you want justice… but this is just a petty childish revenge move and those who are trying to push this as a scandal so hard should check themself… you gain nothing from this except looking like an anti.

Yeah, I guess if true the awful part would be the being disloyal thing, but also didn't she say they were just "friends" and weren't a couple by then? But they still had feelings for each other? Is she salty cause she spent money to not end up being with him?

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Really it's got to be a lot easier at a certain point to just say "Yes he appears to be a fuckboy, so what? I can still like him."

I prefer that to the creepy narrative that they are all a bunch of innocent-minded neutered best boys who are completely romantically fulfilled in life by soft focus thoughts of "fandom name". Who would even want such a weirdo?

It takes some cognitive dissonance at the best of times. I've watched YouTube videos with a bunch of male idols and a female interviewer and the comments are "Aww, my babies are embarrassed to be in the presence of a woman, they keep smiling at the ground and blushing!" No, they were smirking, it's a different thing.

The babying of Idols is very worrisome. The amount of “ Oppa is afraid/shy of women” videos that exist is hilarious.

• I would still let him bone me ;p

I would care more about stuff like this is the people exposing were not such trash people tbh.

Lucas is not a saint but doing this comeback time for him, exposing like basically nothing to harm him?

• Yeah, I guess if true the awful part would be the being disloyal thing, but also didn't she say they were just "friends" and weren't a couple by then? But they still had feelings for each other? Is she salty cause she spent money to not end up being with him?

I guess she is salty cause she found out he is probably a F-Boy and wasn’t the one he wanted to settle with despite spending money. It sounds as if she was willing to be his Sugarmama, which means she was ok with kinda buying him ?

I think you’re missing out here and being naive about the “eat, sleep, and leave”. Sleep is obviously a term here for Sex, basically. I mean, them being taken advantaged of is, indeed, consensual, but people get fed up. It’s not their fault, as well.

Edit: just my two-cent on situation. I actually havent formed any opinions regarding Lucas. I want to see what happens further. That said, he’s a fuckboy, at worst. Don’t think that will be a deal-breaker for me, especially when he’s kinda my favorite nct member.

• Kpop fans need to learn one thing, to ignore such "scandals". Just ignore it! Don't talk about it, you're just making it worse! Everytime there is an idol scandal, the idol fans make it worse for their fave. Just STHU! And no, I'm not his fan, I just don't care about anyones private business, unless it's illegal.

• This thread contains 67 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!