KMC Guild - Donors Thread

• A Very Big Thank from me and everybody in the KMC Guild to all the people who donate to us...

From the bottom of my very tiny heart Thank You for your support, it is greatly appreciated <3:borahae:<3

• @zuzuhhaa - 20 akorns

I don't know when you'll come back to AKP my friend but thank you for donating the 20 akorns that you won from c4

Eternity-April - 23 akorns

Thank you my friend for your kind donations - don't be a stranger and visit us often

daniel-cruz - 69 akorns

Thank you my friend for your generous donations, I look forward to more shenanigans in the future

TheLadybug - 69 akorns

so young with the 69 akorns...enjoy your time being a child my friend and thanks for the akorns

cherryshiii - 70 akorns

I'm not even sure whether you'll see this but I hope you enjoyed your time within the KMC Guild and thank you so much for the akorns and being secretary

Dubucub - 75 akorns

selfmate says thanks dubucub for the donations and one day selfmate and dubcub will play another game of no pronouns...

• crystalblues - 100 akorns

thank you very much for donating to a guild which you aren't even a Friend of - go complete the questionnaire my friend

fdblink - 100 akorns

Thank you my friend for donating even though I've probably never even seen you within the KMC Guild. Don't be shy come visit us sometime

chaengaro-o - 100 akorns

Thank you my friend for your kind donations both here and on the chess board

Kairina - 100 akorns

I do not appreciate your donations...no thank you very much

Kaikat - 101 akorns

Thanks a lot for your donations my friend...may everything be garlic for you

Pikachu-Senpai - 130 akorns

you really should visit the KMC Guild more often my friend...Thanks for the akorns and don't be a stranger

babyjinx1221 - 183 akorns

Even though you've never visited the KMC Guild nor do I know you that well, thank you for the akorns my friend

aliye12

Thanks for the donations my friend...don't be a stranger and visit the KMC Guild more often my friend

• SandyBee3 - 200 akorns

Thank you very much my friend...the akorns are great appreciated and don't be a stranger come visit us in the KMC Guild

thirstaer - 200 akorns

again I don't know you that well and I've never seen you in the KMC Guild my friend so thank you for your donation, it's greatly appreciated

Yunathehomegirl - 200 akorns

I hope you enjoyed your time in the KMC Guild and the NCT guild is treating you well my thirsty friend. Thank you for your donation.

creamylove - 200 akorns

I have no idea where you are but if you ever manage to return to AKP know that your donation is greatly appreciated just no eggplants within the KMC Guild.

Marsh26 - 275 akorns

As one of the only members left of the KMC Guild - thank you for your kind donation my friend...

• kittykitka - 300 akorns

as one of the nicest persons on AKP, thank you very much for your donation my friend...just try not to lose at my games in the future they usually don't bod well for you

catzi - 300 akorns

come visit us often my friend and thank you very much for your donation...hopefully one day you'll be able to have some Chinese food and meet your Mr. Perfect...

Sara-M - 395 akorns

thank you my wise young friend for your donation. Hopefully one day you'll return to the KMC Guild selfmate-wannabe

billie8eilish - 400 akorns

you were an interesting one my friend...maybe if and when you get older you'll come back to AKP wiser and more mature

horizonshard - 450 akorns

I don't think I've ever seen you in the KMC Guild either...don't be a stranger my friend and visit us often...thank you very much for your donation

• ekser - 500 akorns

Again I've never seen you in the KMC Guild and neither do I know you that well but thank you very much for your donation my friend...

the101 - 500 akorns

Even though the101 is a crumbling highway thank you very much my friend for your generosity...come visit us in the KMC Guild more often my friend...

QiongqiongHua - 500 akorns

I don't know if you will ever see this my friend but you are very unique indeed my friend...I hope everything goes well for you and thank you for your donation...and uh...bound them titties...

@keaji - 596 akorns

Giant Amazonian with the amazing donation thanks my friend and fellow kpop professor

Rainbowlicious

As one of the first people that I got to know here, you are a ball of sunshine...thank you very much for the donation my friend...

• but they're so fun :pepecry:

• NotOnceNorThrice - 1000 akorns

1000 akorns is no paltry sum and for you to donate that much - thank you from the bottom of my heart - it is greatly appreciated my friend...

JaedaKim - 1168 akorns

As one of the only members of the KMC Guild left thank you so much for the donation...I hope everything turns out well in the future for you my friend...

kendie - 1330 akorns

Again I've never seen you nor interacted with you much my friend but thank you for the most kind of donations...don't be a stranger and come visit us in the KMC Guild sometime...

@ripia - 1350 korns

My brother from down under...although these were C4 donations they are nonetheless appreciated and have gone to a great cause...thank you my friend for losing to me in C4...

@7dream0606 - 1871 akorns

I'm not even sure whether you're on these days but if you are know that I sincerely value your donation to the KMC Guild...and that you enjoyed your time in it...take care of yourself my friend

• Jae-6 - 4403 akorns

I have no words for how much you've contributed in terms of akorns my friend...know that any time you need akorns from me just ask and I'll be happy return the kindness that you've shown me and the KMC Guild

icyruios - 6700 akorns

:akorns:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!