Do you think certain companies manage BGs or GGs better?

• For me the best management might be SM because their promotions I think are overall quite nice. They may give their artists not a lot of profit but they do give artists chances. I think they are equal.

YG idols are mostly successful, I see, they have their strategy of what fans call "quality over quantity". They need t give their artists more music. I think they manages BG better.

JYP definitely GGs. They suck in BGs. BUT the thing is their management of NEWER groups are always better.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• I'm not sure why people are saying JYP mistreats their boy groups

2pm were super active and super popular in their prime. Each member got lots of individual activities including solos, acting, variety shows and more. Plus they expanded their popularity into Japan. And they're still active and Taecyeon who is under another company returns to JYP for 2pm promotions.

Got7, I know their fans are always pissy about mistreatment but at least their were active in Korea and Japan and never really had any long hiatuses for 7 years.

Stray Kids, I mean those guys are always working and that has made them one of the most popular groups internationally.

They do pretty good with their boy groups. When you look at Miss A, THAT was an absolute failure of management

• I think people has that impression because of GOT7. I mean, they were really mistreated and humiliated there multiple times, also JYPE made them lose a lot of opportunies that could help them to grow even more (they do it with all their groups, but with GOT7 it seems to be the worst). So between TWICE and them, the girls really had a better management.

So far, I stan one girlgroup and one boygroup in the agency and I think they do a good job with both Stray Kids and ITZY overall.

Also, I was really impressed at 2PM promotions this year. You would think they were one of JYPE's newer groups for the amount of content when they are a 13 years old group when most of the agencies dont even promote anymore groups that old.

But then, you had a 9 year old Wonder Girls that didn't receive support from the agency in their Why So Lonely comeback, has to spend their own money in a lot of things and even making their own make up.

What I want to say is... I don't think It's a fate on JYPE manage girlgroups or boygroups better, I think every group has their own story on their agency.

• I just don't think that's true. Got7 pretty much made at least two comebacks every year. That's something not many groups have the privilege of getting. They got to do solo stuff, sub-units, go into acting, tour around the world, release music in Japan. They even got to release a goodbye song when their contracts ended. I know the Ahgase fandom constantly complained about mistreatment and maybe the members said a couple shady things towards JYP, but really what would you have done differently that would have been so much better? What happened to them that is so terrible? At least they were busy and at the same time not overworked. I never got the impression JYP gave up on them because they were active till the very end.

I would also argue Twice is mismanaged because they've had multiple members go on hiatus for anxiety disorder for long periods of time. That isn't normal.

• I just don't think that's true. Got7 pretty much made at least two comebacks every year. That's something not many groups have the privilege of getting. They got to do solo stuff, sub-units, go into acting, tour around the world, release music in Japan. They even got to release a goodbye song when their contracts ended. I know the Ahgase fandom constantly complained about mistreatment and maybe the members said a couple shady things towards JYP, but really what would you have done differently that would have been so much better? What happened to them that is so terrible? At least they were busy and at the same time not overworked. I never got the impression JYP gave up on them because they were active till the very end.

I would also argue Twice is mismanaged because they've had multiple members go on hiatus for anxiety disorder for long periods of time. That isn't normal.

I'd like to link the post on Old Allkpop that got me pretty much impressed at everything they've said they've been through on the agency and the mistreat/mismanagement fans noticed, but sadly It's gone. It was very long so I don't remember everything in details. :pepeshock:

Also, I think TWICE has mismanagement issues. And I don't even think they are the group with less problems. But my comparison was between them and GOT7 only.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!