Is Galactika ITZY's Answer to BEP?

• But then if a song does good it's just bc of the producer, do u get that logic, example now: why Brave girls didn't smack when they got brave brothers, in the same line why their recent cmb didn't do as well bc it has little to do with who made this songs unlike who present them

and if a song does bad it's bc of people simply didn't like the song, if it does well itd bc they did, simple as that

But whether a song is good or bad usually falls to the producers though? :whatb:

At least whether the song is an overall good song does not change no matter who performs it. Like you may prefer how one group performed it over another, but at the end of the day, that does not change whether the song is good? At least in my opinion.

I don't get your logic but sure whatever, we can agree to disagree on that.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• But then if a song does good it's just bc of the producer, do u get that logic, example now: why Brave girls didn't smack when they got brave brothers, in the same line why their recent cmb didn't do as well bc it has little to do with who made this songs unlike who present them

and if a song does bad it's bc of people simply didn't like the song, if it does well itd bc they did, simple as that

That's a bit of a simplification. Brave Girls had excellent songs (arguably better than Chi Mat Ba Ram), but their company didn't bother to market or promote them. Consider that AOA debuted a year after Brave Girls, and had a discography composed heavily of Brave Bros songs too (Heart Attack, Short Hair, Mini Skirt, Like a Cat), but was miles more successful. Because FNC bothered to promote them and get them opportunities.

It's not just "if the song is good, it will do well."

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• For reference:

Song Lyrics Music Composition Arrangement
    Dalla Dalla GALACTIKA GALACTIKA, E.NA (AOA's Yuna) GALACTIKA
    ICY J.Y. Park, Penomeco J.Y. Park, Cazzi Opeia, Ellen Berg Tolborn, Daniel Caesar, Ludwig Lindell, Ashley Alisha, Cameron Neilson, Lauren Dyson J.Y. Park, Lee Hae Sol
    Wannabe GALACTIKA GALACTIKA Team GALACTIKA
    Not Shy J.Y. Park Kobee, Charlotte Wilson J.Y. Park, Kobee, earattack
    Mafia in the Morning J.Y. Park, KASS, danke, LYRE LYRE, J.Y. Park, earattack, KASS, Lee Hae Sol LYRE, J.Y. Park, Lee Hae Sol, earattack
  • Tbh, as much as I like Galactika's work with ITZY and even liked JYP's titles to extent (Mafia and ICY were growers for me), I kinda hope we get to work with more producers in the future. I know we've been getting more variety on the b-sides, which is great. But I wanna see what others can also do for ITZY.

• :pepestare:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!