What are some of the weirdest fashion-items you ever wore?

• As I was in 1st grade a lot of weird 2000s fashion was in and my mom mainly dressed me so... One of the looks I wore included a white pullover that had fishnet-sleeves combined with a light brown colored "nubuck leather"-looking miniskirt and pink knee high boots. I was only 7 :sketchyk: and my mom's fashion-taste is...

Around 2013 t-shirts and pullover in fake leather-look with holes in it were in and I had one of these. I forgot how I combined it but I remember that many people said I was looking cool in that pullover xD it was literally just having a normal back and normal sleves but the front was fake leather with holes

I also used to have higheels that looked like chucks and it had 3 buckles on thr front with spikes on them. I seriously thought they were so cool back in like 2010 xD

What are the weirdest fashion items you wore?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I don't think I ever wore something really weird. My mom always dressed us nicely and I always played quite safe while still being quite stylish (but my fashion was always more minimalistic, which helps with not wearing too weird stuff).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!