What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?

• i have quite a few lol

out of service

• I dreamed that my friends and I were at the beach, but the ocean had disappeared and all that was left was this big, neon green puddle. We gathered around it and everyone was completely mesmerised for some reason. One of my friends said "wow, this puddle is really green!" and we all nodded in agreement. We stood there for a bit longer gazing into the puddle ... Then I woke up.

Another time I dreamed that I was at Uni. In the middle of the lecture I remembered that I'd forgotten to put the hair-dryer back in the fridge after using it that morning so I excused myself and rushed home.

To be completely honest... Most of my dreams are like this. I sometimes think there's something seriously wrong with my brain.

• I used to have dreams of wandering buildings at candy conventions or an unidentified school, but in the end nothing ever happened.

I guess a notable one was me going into the backyard to find bird watchers in our fenced yard looking at neon pink flamingos.

• I was being chased by lester from GTA, he caught me. I went to his house and ate a sandwich. Then next thing I know I was strapped down to a table, I heard my sisters voice calling my name. I broke out of the straps on the table and ran outside and got chased by Ateez with bats and climbed a house. Then I got beat with the bats and it felt like physical pain.

I woke up after that and was hella confused. Maybe the thrill from the day before being my birthday caused my brain to go crazy.

Suavek-DCM.gif

Edited once, last by suavek ().

• Would be too long to explain

I hade like 5 or 6 I even remember till this day. I don't post them all (not enough space) so...

1)

I dreamed I was about 14 years old or so. I stolen my family's car and drove full speed trought a street where you normaly arn't allowed to be this fast. I drove to a town I never been before. Than I couldn't controll the car no more and crashed trought a fence into a public swimmingpool. People around me where screaming and I tried to get out of the car before I would drown. As I got out of the car 2 police officer begun to chase me. I tried to hide in a room cause the pool had a building on it's property. I accidantly ran into a group-shower room full of men who begun to yell and scream at me. I ran to the next door and tried to escape and there were a lot 1 person-big changing-rooms and outside a few locker like you know in a public swimmingpool but it was more as a few. It was a big maze so I ran around and tried to escape. At rhe end of the maze I opend the last chaning-room's door but instead of a changing-room there was 1 single shower in it and a couple (2 teenager) who showered in it screamed at me. I tried to escape trought another door and behind it was a indoor-pool and I fell into it. I tried to swim away cause there was no space to leave the pool and in one corner there was a young couple having ... sex in the water... I screamed and tried to swim away, but than the police got me

2)

I was for whatever reason in a straitjacket and chained to a hospital-bed in a old lost empty warehous. I heard some noises and tried to get out of my situation. I menaged to get out of the jacket and heard people scream. I was unsure what happend so I slowly walked around trying not to make noises. I looked around a corner and saw a lot small oriental looking carpets on the floor. in the middle a fire-place surounded by pillows. I looked around and saw at least 5 more people in straitjackets chained to hospital beds. One guy yelled "Let me go!" he sounded like if he was in pain. Than the police came and investigated the place, but as they noticed me they yelled "Stop, don't run away!" but I ran away. Outside of the building I menaged to run to a bridge. In the middle of the bridge was a stairway. On the bottom of it I ended in a street full of houses next to eachother with shops in the first floor. I asked someone where I was and they said "You are in London". I than noticed the police searching for me so I tried to hide in a store and asked the employee if he could say he didn't saw me in case the police was coming in there. The police came into the shop and luckly I menaged to hide. I than ran away but they noticed me runing away so I hied in another store and faked to be a customer but they noticed I was not a regular customer so they chased me trought at least 5 stores till I was in the 5th floor of a mall. I almost menaged to fully hide there but the police found me. I than escaped trought the elevator and somehow the elevator lead to a train station. But unusuall instead of all railways next to eachother it was like if the trainstation had different floors and each floor another railway. I than noticed a train who was directly going from Britain to Germany and so I took that train and escaped

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• One time i dream with an apocalipsis perpetrated by gosht dinosaurs. from my family only survive my brother and me. The end was that we escaped of the city in a old station wagon.
    Other was that i have a encounter of the third Kind. The aliens were super radioactive. They melted me.
    I have this dream two times. I go to the store to buy some shit. In the return i meet a friend and we chat in the way to my home. When we reach my house a huge turmoil in the sky shock me. In the sky thousand of birds fly desperately to south, then the sky started to get close by hundread of dark clouds. When the sky was fully closed, a big earthquake begins.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!