I'm tired of waiting for TXT to blow up

• I know it's only been a few years now but I'm about ready to give up on TXT. What was the point of all the hype if they are NEVER gonna get out of the shadows of BTS and make their own mark on history?

I think I'm actually more annoyed at BigHit than anything else cause these money hungry suits actually thought they were a big 3 company. They thought they could release any boy group now and they would dominate the industry just because they were Bts little brothers. Well newsflash! TXT is not BTS. And I'm sick of the talk about this group. Times up!

And BigHit secretly knows times up. Or else they wouldn't have gone out and bought Seventeen. Now they can strut around with their chests puffed out cause they got the two most popular boy groups on their roster right now.

It's time to face the truth. TXT will be another GOT7 case. This will not end well.

But either way I'm just ready for it to end :(

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow...you want to create a

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Idk if you're

Or just trolling? But you might lost in

No one

-you to waiting for TXT

• :pepe-toilet: I haven't thought you know TXT. You seem uninterested in 4th gen.

I'm definitely not a 4th gen fan but I still enjoy following the industry and keeping up with the important news. Just like I'm a "Sony Pony" but still keep up with the world of Nintendo and Microsoft.

It's just we all know how fast the kpop industry moves. If TXT is gonna be the savior of 4th gen it's time to act now. You cant lollygag in 2021.

• i haven't even read the post but i guess this bait thread will be a hit so let's put another hit here

External Content www.youtube.com

stream blue hour lazy moas and non moas 8)

• I'm definitely not a 4th gen fan but I still enjoy following the industry and keeping up with the important news. Just like I'm a "Sony Pony" but still keep up with the world of Nintendo and Microsoft.

It's just we all know how fast the kpop industry moves. If TXT is gonna be the savior of 4th gen it's time to act now. You cant lollygag in 2021.

Stan ATEEZ, SKZ & TREASURE lmao. They will be the savior of 4th gen! :pepe-toilet:

• i haven't even read the post but i guess this bait thread will be a hit so let's put another hit here

External Content www.youtube.com

stream blue hour lazy moas and non moas 8)

"HIT" is a strong word for Blue Hour. Just saying.

• Trolling but u didn't lie. How long do these 4th gen groups need to blow up? Their fans will always come up with :GiVe tHem tiMe. Lol

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Trolling but u didn't lie. How long do these 4th gen groups need to blow up? Their fans will always come up with :GiVe tHem tiMe. Lol

Finally! Someone like me who sees the big picture.

I mean look at Itzy. Strong right out the gate and is a mile ahead of TXT right now. They didn't need time. Perhaps is was cause they were being there own thing and not "Hey look at us! BigHit and BTS 4 life so you gonna love us!"

• You seem to imply being like GOT7 is a bad thing

:whatr:

I just mean in the sense of how it all ended for GOT7.

TXT will be moderately successful but around the 7 year mark no one will resign and both parties will leave on bad terms.

• They thought they could release any boy group now and they would dominate the industry just because they were Bts little brothers. Well newsflash!

No one wanted TXT to be BTS 2.0 in the first place, that would be super boring.

It's time to face the truth. TXT will be another GOT7 case.

You don't know that.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

SKZ needed about 2.5 years.

TXT aren't even doing badly at all, they're almost at 1.7 million lifetime sales and aren't even 2 years old; they're close to having only their 4th album certified 2P on Gaon.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• SKZ needed about 2.5 years.

TXT aren't even doing badly at all, they're almost at 1.7 million lifetime sales and aren't even 2 years old; they're close to having only their 4th album certified 2P on Gaon.

Skz has not blown up by any means. And txt is doing better than them in some areas even though they are younger. Never said txt was doing bad. They are successful but aren't huge. And it's not a txt problem, it's a 4th gen problem. 4th gen bgs don't have anything other than album sales going on for them.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Skz has not blown up by any means. And txt is doing better than them in some areas even though they are younger. Never said txt was doing bad. They are successful but aren't huge. And it's not a txt problem, it's a 4th gen problem. 4th gen bgs don't have anything other than album sales going on for them.

This is true, I never expected TXT to be any real competition until at least 2022. They're laying groundwork right now.

Plus as long as BTS is in the company, they won't be the breadwinners.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Flopx never blew up

Talk bad about f(x) one more time and see what happens!!!

• among all 4th gen group....

TXT:

-Sold most albums.

- highest charting album on Billboard 200..

-1st boy group to have 2 bonsangs..

-#1 on oricon with still dreaming..

-Highest charting on melon..

-1st to top Billboard top emerging Artist..

- After BTS & Twice, 1st to enter on billboard japan top 10 artist list.

They singlehandedly achieve all these that no 4th gen group could do till now.. But still they are not blown up!!! 4th gen group are actually not blown up. But in terms of whole 4th gen group TXT is on top among all 4th gen in terms of achievement....

• -Sold most albums.

No, that's IZ*ONE

-1st boy group to have 2 bonsangs..

No, that's AB6IX, and they did it faster.

-#1 on oricon with still dreaming..

No, IZ*ONE did it too.

-Highest charting on melon..

No, ITZY peaked at #3 on Melon Weekly.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!